9

Three months later...

Despite Macao's protests of humiliation for many years in a row, we all agreed we were going to participate in the Grand Magic Games. Romeo convinced his father saying that Natsu and the others were finally back and there was no way we were going to lose again.
It kinda hurt our feelings since we were only referred as "the others", but we all chose to ignore it since we always knew Romeo looked up to Natsu ever since he was a little boy.

Everyone felt determined to become even stronger and went off to train in groups for a power up for the games.

I, however, have left for training alone. I had a special visit with a certain someone in mind. I told Gramps about my plan and he authorized immediately, feeling somewhat happy and murmuring something along the lines of '30 million jewels, you're all mine!'

I had to leave fast without saying goodbye to everyone. I know, it was pretty rude of me but there wasn't any time to waste. I had finally pinpointed the person's certain location and god knows they never stay in the same place for a long time.

When I arrived back to the guild, I was surprised to see everyone already there, impatiently waiting with excitement for Gramps to announce the participants. When they all turned their heads at me. I watched as a certain redhead slowly walked over to my direction with her face hidden and a red shiny eye full of anger and wrath. Her armour clinked together in the quiet tension where no one dared to say a word.

I slowly peeked over her shoulder and met Gray's eyes

I slowly peeked over her shoulder and met Gray's eyes. I watched him mouth the word 'Run' with widened eyes and a panicked expression.

I gulped down a piercing scream and fought the urge to run away and never come back.

"Where the hell were you?!" Erza roared furiously as she stopped in front of me. She shouted so loud, I had to hold my ground and prevent myself from flying. "I looked behind my shoulder before we all left for the island only to find out you took off on your own!"

She took my shoulders and violently shook them, along with my whole body as well. I felt my soul eagerly trying to escape my body.

"There was no one I could actually train with!"

"What did you say?" Natsu, Gray and the others, who I'm assuming also came along with them, asked hurt and furious.

Erza's neck whipped back to face the others.
"Did you guys say something?"