12

"What kind of reward?" Levy questioned, peeling her eyes off a new book Gajeel gave her and joined the others' conversation.

"We got rewarded with a free night at Roosevelt inn!" Natsu spoke with his famous mischievous grin, proudly showing the sheet of paper.

"We just had to eradicate some Vulcans in a village and it turns out the village chief is friends with the owner of Roosevelt." Alexa explained to the others, taking a seat and letting an exhausted sigh from the mission.

"We would bring everyone from the guild but most of 'em are out on quests..." Gray said with a slight frown.

"Apparently there's a romantic dinner hall for couples, we should go there, Carla." Happy chirped hopefully at the female exceed standing beside him.

Carla turned her head with a sharp gesture. "I refuse."

"R-Romantic dinner hall?" Juvia stammered, getting flustered simply at the thought. An instant imagination with Gray popped into her head. Her eyes shaped into hearts and she was in her own world in only a matter of seconds.

"Then it's settled" Erza announced as she jumped on the table and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her comrades with an anticipated expression

"Then it's settled" Erza announced as she jumped on the table and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her comrades with an anticipated expression. "We meet right here in an hour, all packed and ready to go!"

**********

"This place isn't too shabby to stay." Jet admitted as he walked alongside the guys, on their way to their room. They all went to check out the hot springs first while the girls were in charge of ordering the food.

"Considering the current finances of our guild, we sure are grateful for this resort." Droy said.

"Putting that aside, I'm starving." Natsu's stomach growled hungrily.

"All right, let's eat all we can!" The ice wizard cheered.

As they opened the door to their room, the boys deadpanned at the sight. A bottle of booze rolled from the floor to their feet as they realized the girls were drunk.

Juvia was the sad one.
Wendy was the dizzy one.
Levy was the laughing one.
Lucy was the pervy/cat one.
Carla was the bossy one.
Alexa was...the crazy one.

"There's not enough alcohol!" The requip mage complained furiously.

"My head is spinning." Wendy mumbled, her body was still on the table and the world around her was getting dizzier by the second.

"Wendy..." Juvia called out with tears streaming down her face. "Hang in there..."

"Juvia, let's play." Lucy suggested drunkily, holding the shot glass in her hand.