3

It had been 4 years since Alexa joined the guild. And honestly? It was the happiest she's ever been. Fairy Tail was her home and she cherished every single member in the guild.

"Can I take my blindfold off now?" Alexa whined impatiently.

The raven boy's hands were pulling her body in front of her, guiding her to their location. "Just a few more seconds!"

She sighed and pouted her lips. And then she felt her face smash against a pole. "Gray! What the heck?!" She yelled as she slapped the air in front of her, expecting to slap the young man. But Gray easily dodged it. She rubbed her nose and her forehead.

The girl heard him chuckle in front of her.
"Sorry...got distracted for a second."

"I swear to go-" Before she could even finish her sentence, she felt his hands on her shoulders. He removed her blindfold and leaned in her ear. Alexa opened her eyes and saw a wooden wall in the sale of a oval in the middle of a forest.

Gray jogged inside and set his hands on the ground. "Ice make floor!"

Her eyes immediately lit up. "Oh my god, it's an ice rink!" The hazel haired girl exclaimed as she clasped her hands together. But then her smile faded away when she realized something.

He frowned sadly. "What's wrong? You don't like it?" The raven haired boy spent days building the wooden wall for hours. It would kinda hurt his feelings if she didn't like it.

"No it's not that!" She said reassuring him. "It's just...I-I can't skate..." The blue eyed girl looked away ashamed.

In her peripheral vision, she saw the corners of his mouth twitch. He tried his best to hide it, but he couldn't suppress it long enough as he released a choked laugh. She slapped him playfully on his chest, which obviously didn't hurt the slightest bit. "It's not funny!"

"C'mon, I'll teach you."

He put on his skates as fast as light and rushed on the ice. Gray was doing spins, high jumps in the air, balancing his body weight on one foot and even triple axels.

"Cocky bastard

"Cocky bastard..." She mumbled to herself as she struggled putting on her skates.

"I heard that!" He yelled with a smirk displayed on his lips.

She giggled and walked over to the little door, her hands tightly gripping the edge. Alexa hesitantly placed her foot inside. Once it felt somewhat safe, she decided to set her other foot as well.