11

Day 4 now came to an end. Alexa was having  her bandages taken off, which were on for the entire day. Porlyusica took one last check up to make sure everything's alright and reassured the sky mage that she was all completely healed. The brunette thanked the older woman for her hospitality and skipped out of the room to join Gray, who had insisted on picking her up. They strolled in the village and made their way back to the guild.

"You wanna go get a bite to eat somewhere?" The sky mage offered casually.

"Yeah sure." He nodded with his hands in his pockets. "I am getting pretty hungry-"

"Lucky for you, I know of a perfect restaurant not far from here." A voice suddenly spoke up behind them.

"Lyon?!" The dark blue eyed man asked surprised and creeped by his sudden presence.

He wasn't unfamiliar to Alexa. She remembered him from stories Gray used to tell her a while back and not to mention she also watched him in the games. Her head turned around to face him, but before she could even blink, the Lamia Scale wizard already wrapped his arm around Alexa's shoulders and pulled her along with him as he started to walk away.

"It's quite romantic, actually. Complete with an aquarium filled with beautiful creatures of the sea."

"Hey man! You can't just go running off with one of our guild members!" Gray protested.

The white haired man suddenly let go of her body and rushed in front of her. "How rude of me, I don't think I've formerly introduced myself yet. I'm Lyon Bastia of Lamia Scale." He greeted, taking her hand and placing a kiss on it.

"A-Alexa Skywalker..." She stammered with a nervous smile, taken aback by his gesture.

He shifted his gaze towards Gray behind her and spoke with a proud grin. His hand went up to his chest while his arm extended in front of him, as if he was reciting a poem. "Let's make a friendly wager. If Lamia Scale wins the Grand Magic Games this year, then the beautiful Alexa will become part of our guild!"

"WHAT?!" Gray and Alexa both yelled in unison.

Gray paused and thought, considering the offer if he wins. Maybe he'll agree to leave them alone. "And? What if we win?"

Lyon smirked overconfidently and placed his hands on his hips. "If your guild wins, we'll give her back."

"She's already a member of our guild, you bonehead!" The dark blue eyed man argued.

"This is a gentleman's agreement, so don't forget it Gray."

The raven groaned annoyingly. "This has got to be the most absolute stupidest bet I've ever heard of."

"The words of a man afraid to lose." The white haired man taunted with a sneer grin.

"Oh, I ain't afraid."

They both scowled, both not saying a word, and just intimidated each other with their eyes. Meanwhile, Alexa had to watch in the sidelines as they make a bet on what to do with her. She was leaning against a wall as she listened to their dumb argument. Her stomach was still grumbling furiously from hunger as she waited impatiently for the two of them to quit and just let her eat already.

After a few minutes of insult after insult and glare after glare, she grabbed Gray's sleeve and pulled him away from engaging in a Ice Make fight.

"Alright, you guys can settle this tomorrow. Now can we please go eat now? I'm starving."

————————————————————————

Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games. The day Fairy Tail will sure as hell win and be called Fiore's strongest guild. Laxus, Gajeel, Erza, Gray and Alexa will be representing their guild. Whiole Natsu, Mira, Wendy and the three exceeds will be rescuing Lucy, who was kidnapped by the kingdom. It will be two wars fighting in the same time.