2

"What is it, Gildarts?"

"It's time to give you your Fairytail mark." He said with a sly smirk, picking her up and placing her on a chair.

"Does that mean I'll be an official guild member?" She spoke with a hopeful look on her face.

He hummed as a response and turned around. "What colour do you want it to be?" Gildarts asked, walking to the drawer and pulling out the Fairytail stamp.

She pursed her lips and taught for a second. She didn't really mind the colour. Then her eyes glowed as a huge smile crept up to her face. "Black, just like your mark!"

He chuckled lightly and nodded. Gildarts walked over to her and crouched down her level since she was sitting on a small stool lower than his height. "Where do you want it?"

Alexa pulled up her shirt a little. "On my right arm."

"Whatever you say, Boss." The man said, saluting her for added effect. Gildarts gently placed the stamp above her right arm and pulled away, revealing the fairytail to proudly display on her body. She ran to the mirror and admired the black symbol, her finger lightly tracing around it. Her blue orbs were practically lighting up and she looked like she was about to hop around in joy. Gildarts couldn't help but smile as she twirled around and showed him.

**********

The following day...

It was a brand new day and Alexa had decided to train alone. She walked to the nearest forest there is and practiced the spells Elijah taught her. After a few hours, she was tired but proud she had gotten better performing her sky magic. However, the young girl soon warily realized she was lost. She pushed down all thoughts of anxiety and willed herself to find a way out. The brunette didn't lose hope and decided to just keep walking straight and hopefully, get out of this forest.

But then minutes passed, and then it suddenly turned into a full hour of being alone surrounded by tall trees. At this point, the brunette wondered if she was walking around in circles. She was still new to the city of Magnolia, so the blue eyed girl now realized it was a pretty stupid idea to go off all alone.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" A deep voice called out behind her. Alexa knew it was probably the best idea to run, but her body couldn't move even as their footsteps grew louder behind her. She whirled around and saw a big monkey staring down at her with heart shaped eyes. Her orbs widened from fear and a piercing scream escaped her mouth as his giant hand reached down to grab her.

"What a cute human girl." The Vulcan praised as he inched his face closer to her, taking a better look.

"Let go!" The young brunette cried out as she pounded her small fists on his hands, trying to escape from his tight grasp. It's humongous fingers curled around her even more, unfazed by her useless attempts.

The animal sneered wickedly and bore into her with amusement in it's wild eyes. "I'll bring you home with me! And maybe we could get married in Rome, Paris, New Yor-"

"Ice make, hammer!"