13

"I wonder why she isn't waking up." Levy commented worriedly at Alexa's unconscious body. She's been breathing perfectly fine yet she shows no sign of waking up. There's nothing wrong with her physically and even if she did drink too much, Wendy would've cured her hangover. This only worried the fairies even more. If they couldn't figure out what was wrong, how could they fix it?

"Are you sure you didn't traumatize her with your stripping fetish?" Natsu asked the raven beside him.

"I'm sure!" Gray argued, then realized the last words of Natsu's sentence. "And it's not a freaking fetish!"

"Are you sure, Elsa?" The fire mage taunted.

"Yes, you freaking Charizard wannabe!"

"Will you guys just shut up—" Erza was caught off by a huge explosion sound. Their heads snapped at the direction with alarmed eyes.

One of the inn's walls entirely bursted into pieces out of nowhere. Everyone gasped in surprise as they threw themselves on the ground, bracing for the impact and protecting their heads. Alexa was the only one unprotected, and Gray was the first one to have realized. He pulled her unconscious body to the floor and rolled on top of her, shielding her with his body as a huge roar went up. It sounded like the earth was shattering apart, like a volcano erupting. Gray pressed her harder into the ground, his body flat against hers, his heartbeat nearly as loud as the sound of the building's subsiding ruins. There was a malicious laugh that could be heard once the explosion disappeared. And before you knew it, six figures appeared in front of them so fast they barely saw them come inside.

"Who are you?" Erza roared furiously at the group standing in front of them.

"Oh? You don't know who we are?" A redhead boy asked amusingly. He smirked and raised his fingers, flicking them in the air and thread-like lines stretched to reach Levy. They hooked onto her body as the bluenette suddenly stood up abruptly, attacking Jet and Droy.

"L-Levy!" They screamed, dodging every one of her kicks and punches. The redheaded boy was controlling her.

An blue haired woman mysteriously grew paper wings out of her back and attacked Erza and Wendy, so fast Erza didn't even have time to requip.

Lucy tried summoning a celestial spirit to defend herself from a white haired man, but her key pouch has been knocked out of her hands by his huge weapon. Natsu attempted to attack this green eyed man with a fire fist, but his bones were too hard, very similar to Gajeel's iron.

Gray made eye contact with a long haired man, making himself position for battle. "Ice Make Lan—" The man was now behind him, almost like a snake sneaking up behind his prey. He collided his foot with Gray's back and sent him flying to the wall.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled and was about to go after him but was hit with a water attack from a masked guy, knocking her helplessly to the ground.

The blue haired woman sighed, disappointed that they didn't put much of a fight, and roughly took Alexa's body from the floor, throwing her at the long haired man like some lifeless rag doll.

"S-Stop..." Natsu murmured, still on the floor with a bone sticking down his thigh, enabling him to stand up. "L-Leave Alexa alone..."

And just as swiftly as soundlessly as they entered, they disappeared into thin air.

**********