"Open! Gate of the archer, Sagittarius!"

An arrow, missing her head by merely a few inches, pierced through the monster. It shrieked a high pitched sound as blood gushed out. The demon banked and dived, releasing it's grip on Alexa's body as it disappeared mid-air. She was now falling, hating the feeling of her stomach dropping out.

"Open! Gate of the ram, Aries!"

A pink cloud appeared under her before she reached the ground. Her body bounced on the soft fluff, cushioning her fall. Alexa felt her hand get grabbed and her body pulled into a hug though the thick wool.

"Thank god

"Thank god. You're alright..." Lucy mumbled in relief as she gently pulled the brunette back onto the ground. She hugged her, careful not to touch her fresh wounds. Alexa opened her eyes and noticed Happy smiling up at her as well.

There were snarls and ugly screams being heard from the other side of the thick forest. She watched as Lucy's expression changed to a more determined one. The celestial wizard dashed into the woods, her hands securely placed on her key pouch, ready for battle. "I have to go and help the others. Jaxon! Take care of her! Happy, you stay with her!"

Alexa blinked repeatedly, trying to process the blonde's last words. She was about to call out to her and asked what she meant and how she knew her brother's name when a presence suddenly appeared near her. She glanced around with curious eyes and gasped loudly as they met a pair of familiar brown ones. In a swift moment Alexa jumped at her older brother and wrapped her arms around his neck. Tears blossomed behind her eyes and she let them fall onto her scarred cheeks.

"Woah there, sis." He chuckled softly, stroking her brown locks.

"You idiot..." The dark haired man could feel his shirt soak from her tears and the fabric clutch into her curled fingers as she spoke up. "You left me homeless in some random village and just left me there!" The anger in her eyes was however replaced with chagrin. "But how can I be mad at you? You tried to protect me your whole life...You always have ever since we were younger."

He half smirked down at her as he hugged her smaller frame back. "What are big brothers for?"

Alexa had remembered the time Jaxon gave the bracelet— right before she lost her memories, of course. He as specifically chosen a a wing. He always called her "angel" during their childhood. With it being associated to her clan's ability to control the skies and the fact that Alexa was as beautiful as one. She smiled sweetly, then it quickly vanished when Jaxon's body suddenly glowed in light blue, almost blinding light. "What's happening?"

The look on her brother's face dropped as he realized it was time to tell her. "The Sword is calling me back."

Alexa's eyes widened, anxious and confused at what those six words meant. "What?"