Alexa knew what Erza wanted. She knew she challenged him on purpose to give her time and try to escape from the chains. The brunette then struggled and squirmed as if her life depended on it. However, it only made the pain worse and a more stinging sensation rose in her wrists and ankles.

"Mrs. Skywalker, I don't need you here right now." Hendrickson's voice made her useless actions stop as he looked at her with a mildly annoyed stare. He brought his fingers to his lips and whistled, the piercing and high sound filled her ears. Then something huge and fast forced its way through the wall, the ruins spilling inside as dust blanketed the air. Once it cleared, Alexa's eyes are widened in disbelief.

Before her stood a humongous creature with fur as black as the midnight sky. It shrieked or snarled, either way it was a disgusting sound, as it's wings opened and flapped in the room. The force of the wind was so strong she was sure it would have knocked her over if she hadn't been strapped to the wall. It's claws shining under the sky—the sky. She cursed under her breath as she looked up and saw a half moon. In only a matter of hours will the Sword have the ability to suck in her soul.

Then something horrific happened. We all watched as dark purple aura enveloped Hendrickson. It swirled chaotically around him as his body started changing; long thorns sprouted out of the top of his head, black wings grew out of his back, his fair skin changed into light purple, his eyes turned golden yellow and black cracks grew from his forehead down to his eyes and on the right side of his body. Smoke evaporated out from body as he flashed them another one of his sickening smiles.

The sight of his transformation made Erza subconsciously flinch and back away from him

The sight of his transformation made Erza subconsciously flinch and back away from him. He wasn't human. He couldn't be. "W-what are you?" She had trouble even getting those words out of her mouth as she stood paralyzed in fear.

"My name is Hendrickson. A demon from the Books of Zeref." His voice was now a few octaves lower. It sounded more croaky like and snarly; a monster.

"Zeref?" Alexa thought to herself. Then she turned to her best friend, who was badly injured with bones broken all over her body. A wave of blank panic washed over her. Even if Erza was in perfect condition, she probably wouldn't stand a chance too. "Erza! You have to run—"

The chains around her suddenly loosened and released her onto the floor. She inhaled sharply as she dropped to the floor, another wave of pain soared through her. Alexa tried standing up, yet she couldn't find the strength to do so. After all the torturing, she wasn't surprised she couldn't move.

"Take her away." Hendrickson ordered sternly, impatient for battle and itching to start as quickly as possible.

The creature moved, so quickly Alexa didn't have time to react. In a single blink the bird appeared in front of her and attached it's feet onto her body, it's sharp nails sinking in her skin. It cawed loudly as it's pair of leathery wings extended to its maximum capacity and dashed out of the building. She shrieked out loud as her feet left the floor and her body soared upward, unbelievably fast. She screamed and twisted, until she looked down and saw how high she already was above ground and realized what would happen if the beast let her go.