"Oreo, this is where The Pharaoh and I shared our first date, I cherish this park so much for that reason," Yami told his furry friend. Oreo stared at the lake, seeing the moon about to rise. The creature waited for his owner to continue talking, but he never did, he just stared out into the lake like him.

-Eleven-thirty p.m.-

"Malik, I didn't find him," Bakura said. Yami had not returned home, it was almost midnight and his best friends were worried.

"Did you try that park? You know, the one he cherishes?" Malik offered. Bakura mentally slapped himself, of course, he would be there, why didn't he think of that place?

"Silly me! I'm going there right now!" Bakura exclaimed, running to the park. A few moments after running, the albino stopped and decided to take a breather. He leaned on the building and caught his breath for a while, however, before he could start running again, a shadow appeared in the corner of his eye and he heard a groan. Bakura turned his head and was startled at what he saw.

"AKEFIA!?" Bakura shouted in shock. Akefia looked at him and his eyes widened.

"Bakura?"

***

"Where are they? They should be back by now, wouldn't they? Gods, I'm starting to sound like a mother." Malik whined as he placed down a book. He stood up and grabbed a cookie from the now full cookie jar. Yami never came back with the sweets and they couldn't finish what they wanted. Bakura should've found him right now, right?

"Jeez, life is hard. I'm going to quote Yami in that." Malik sighed, but he then giggled.

"Yami being quoted, he always starts a new quote to replace-" Just then, a shadow appeared in front of him, making its presence known by being close to the light. Malik frighteningly screamed and threw the cookie jar at it, it broke on the shadow -How did that happen? Malik thought-. The shadow fell onto the floor and let out a startled yelp.

"Are you okay! I didn't mean to startle you!" The shadow shouted guiltily. Malik's eyes widened, he recognized that voice.

"Marik? Marik is that you?" Marik appeared out of the shadow and took a bite out of the cookie.

"That tastes good! Of course, it's me, Malik!"

***

"Fuck! What the hell does that mean?" Seto exclaimed, tangling his hands into his hair. His secretary sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Mr. Kaiba, it means you need to explain why the product you currently made is malfunctioning when it turns on, what do you need to fix it?" She explained. She has noticed that the past year Seto Kaiba had been acting strangely, that Seth person who was supposedly on 'vacation' hasn't come back. The secretary thinks they should contact him and bring him back.

"Oh, right, I knew that. Anyway, be a doll and get out of my sight." Kaiba said, the secretary flushed a tiny bit and nodded. Seto glared at the paper and took hold of his pencil to start a draft. He had no clue when a shadow appeared and formed a body, had no idea when that shadow silently approached him after it blinked a few times.

"That word isn't used correctly in the sentence, try inconvenient," The tall figure said, Seto jumped and snapped his head back.

"Missed me? Love?" Seth questioned, wrapping an arm around his lover and bringing their faces close together. After getting out of the shock, Seto smirked and nodded.

"What do you think?"

***

"Téa, look, I don't know why I'm here, but could you please let me breathe!" Anzu exclaimed, Téa let her go from the hug and apologetically looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to see you." The tanned brunette raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"Is it my birthday or something? I thought it was February." Anzu wondered out loud, Téa giggled and shook her head.

"No, silly. The reason I'm happy to see you is that you're back, I missed you so much." She explained, Anzu plopped on the chair and nodded.

"I see, anything happened since I was gone?" The tan girl questioned, her reincarnation made an 'O' shape with her mouth.

"Oh, about that..." Anzu glared at her.

"Choose your next words carefully." Téa gulped and nodded.

"I'm friends with some people, a person you dislike deeply," Anzu nodded and let her continue.

"I'm friends with Yami Motou, your enemy..."

***

"Oh, that, well, that's the moon," Yami said while Oreo looked at it lustily. Yami giggled.

"It's not a bowl of milk, Oreo. I'll get you one when we get back home." Yami promised and Oreo nuzzled him.

"Speaking of home, I think we should go now. It's already dark." Making his move to stand, Yami stopped and cocked his head. What was that standing in the distance, it freaked him out. Apparently, Oreo saw it too and took his stance.

"It's just standing there..." He whispered. Yami sat there and waited for the person to leave, but why did it seem oddly familiar.

"It's walking here!" Yami looked away and pretended to act like he wasn't looking at it. Oreo, on the other hand, ran to the figure, Yami's eyes widened.

"Oreo! Where are you going!" Yami exclaimed, running after him. The figure identified the young adult and ran to him as well.

"Yami, slow down!" The figure yelled, Yami gasped and lost his pace. He tripped on nothing and fell in the worst place possible right now, the lake. The pale man yelped and shivered, the water was cold as hell!

"Oh, dear..." The soothing voice remarked, as Yami looked up, his orbs filled with tears. A tan hand reached out towards him.

"I apologize, Yami," Atem said, smiling kindly.

To Be Continued~

_________________________

Hello everybody! I'm back with a long chapter! Sorry if it was slightly boring at the beginning, I kind of was handling a problem that I need to sort of fix somehow, I hope the rest was fairly good and understanding. I think I need to make chapters more detailed... maybe I should. Okay then, did you enjoy the chapter? Was it a fair reunion? "A tearful gathering". Yeah, Téa and Anzu will be there, just a reminder.

I'll see you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist