25 - Bonus Chapter : Epiphany

...

"Don't you ever said that again."

...

One evening at the dorm,

"Hyung, do you remember that time?" Jimin asks, gaining attention from Jin who is scrolling through his phone, reading an episode of a webtoon.

"What?" Jin replies, eyes still lock on the phone screen.

"That one time when you snapped at us" Jimin asks again, smiling this time.

"What are you talking about?" Jin replies, shutting off his phone and meeting his eyes with Jimin who is sitting on the floor eyeing him on the couch.

"The time when you snapped at us before our debut" Jimin says.

"I don-"

"Oh, well now I remember" Jin replies while trying to take his mug that filled with warm tea at table beside the couch.

A flash back came into his mind,

Everyone was not in a good mood. Everyone was truly frustrated. The management scolded them for good because they feel like the boys were lazy-ing around. Then, of course everyone put the blame onto Kim Seokjin.

"Blessing right living with that face of yours?" someone dissed Jin when the said man clearly not doing anything.

And at that time Jin snapped, he had enough of everyone. He too was tired like everyone else, he too worked hard but they always blamed him for something that is clearly not his fault.

Something out of his hand. Something that he didn't do at all. At that point, Jin breathing, Jin existing near them were all to blame for. Everything was Jin's mistakes. No more and no less.

"Can you stop? Shut up your dirty mouth, I had enough of your shit these past months" Jin replied.

"Oh wow, so you can talk like this too? I'm impressed" Hoseok said, laughing a bit.

Jin rolled his eyes and walked away towards his backpack at the corner of the practice room, obviously to gather all of his things and went back to the dorm.

"That manner of yours is disgusting. Did your mother taught you that?" Yoongi said while eyeing Jin.

And right at that time, Jin stopped his movement clearly annoyed and mad of everyone. He turned his back to face the others with a clear mad face. Taehyung at that time was uncomfortable.

He realized that they were wrong for lots of time. They were wrong not Jin.

Of course he realized it late but now with his brain, he clearly know that they were the one to blame not Jin. The eldest did not do anything to them at all from the first time he came until now.

Jin never cross the line. Jin makes sure that he didn't poke anything bad at all. All this time, he is just living his life quietly without disturbing anyone.

When Jin heard the words Yoongi said, he dashed to Yoongi with an annoyed face. That, makes Taehyung scared because he never see that Jin before. The Jin he knows is all about smiling and silent.

"Don't you ever said that again." Jin says with a cold and dark tone.

Never mess with Jin. Never. In this world, Jin loves his mother the most. He loves her so much. One bad word about her and he is ready to fight anyone and everyone. In his life, in Jin's life, his mother is everything.

His mother was with him for everything. Every surgeries he went through neither small nor big, his mother always there with him.

Every time he blinks his eyes opened, the first figure, the first person he saw was always his mother.