•43 Pt. 1•

Those next few months flew by quicker than the rest of the school year combined. Before they knew it, it was now May and they only had a month left until graduation and the senior/junior prom was in a few weeks.

Jungkook and Taehyung kept their word. They made the most out the previous couple of months. Going out on spontaneous dates, having an excessive amount of make out sessions, and an even more excessive amount of cuddle sessions. Them and the rest of the guys all went on spring break together in Jeju.

And even better news: Hoseok got his chemistry grade up.

Today was every senior's favorite day of the year, besides graduation of course. This particular day was senior ditch day. The guys had made plans to go to Everland, which was one of the biggest and best theme parks in South Korea.

"Good morning beautiful."
Jungkook greeted Taehyung with a kiss as the older got into his car.

With his usual enthusiasm, Tae responded, "Good morning Kookie."

None of them were even going to bother going to school. Jin asked to use his mom's minivan for the trip so they could all go in one car and save money for gas and food. So they collectively decided on meeting up at his house at about 10 in the morning to leave and then getting in the area around noon. They'd stop for lunch and then go raise hell at the amusement park.

Taehyung put his seatbelt on as Jungkook pulled away from the curb.

"You want coffee?" Jungkook asked and glanced over at Tae with a smirk on his face. The older furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jungkook. You know I hate coffee. So do you."

"Lmao. I know, I was kidding."

"You just said lmao out loud." Tae smiled at his boyfriend who was the same one to tease him for doing that.

"Yeah I know." Jungkook just smiled, keeping his eyes on the road. "How about smoothies?"

• • •

"Smoothies? Really? And you didn't even get me one? Wow. Let's go let's go. Get your little, well little and big asses in the car."

"Jin! Jungkook's ass isn't that little."

"Hey, what makes you think he wasn't talking about yours?"

"Jungkook. Babe. Look at my ass. We both know he wasn't talking about mine."

"HA!" Namjoon cackled from the passenger seat of Jin's mom's van. "He got you."

Yoongi who was sitting behind the drivers seat scoffed, "I know you're not talking Flat Stanley."

"WHa- my ass is not flat anymore. I've been doing squats and glute exercises." Namjoon huffed, crossing his tan arms.

"You guys are talking a lot of shit but have you seen my ass." Jimin looked around at the other six guys, "It's pretty nice."

"He's not lying." Hoseok nodded from where he stood outside of the car.

"OKAY!" Jin threw his hands up in the air. "Everybody just get in the fucking car and stop talking about asses."

Taehyung and Jungkook climbed into the van, holding smoothies in their hands. The couple sat in the very back, while Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi sat in the middle row in that order.

"Put your seatbelts on. I'm not getting pulled over today."

With said, Jin pulled off and soon they were on the road, ready to have a good ass day.

They went about a half an hour of all of them just talking to eachother about random things. Nothing new.

"Joon. Let me get on the aux cord." Yoongi suddenly asked, well he didn't really ask but it was close enough.