•31•

Later on that night, Jungkook had just gotten out of the shower and walked into his room, with black joggers hanging loosely on his hips and his chest shirtless. Jin and Jimin had left his house a few hours ago, leaving the younger boy all alone, since his parents were out for the night.

He plopped down on his bed and sighed. His eyes averted to the bracelet that was laying on his nightstand before he picked it up and slipped it onto his wrist. It was his distance bracelet from the pair that he had gotten for Tae's birthday/Christmas present. He still had his other present but he never found the right time to give it to him, especially not now.

Jungkook looked at the time on his phone and saw that it was only 9:36. But he was still pretty tired so he got under his covers anyway, after turning off his bedside lamp. As he closed his eyes, Jungkook said to himself that tomorrow would be the day. Taehyung would come back tomorrow and Jungkook could apologize and they would make up and everything would be okay. But that was the same thing he had been saying every night for the past week.

Jungkook let out another tired sigh before he let sleep take over his body.

• • •

🎶ERA MOREUGETDA, I LOVE YA
ERA MOREUGETDA, I LOVE YA
GIRL I WANNA GET DOWN🎶

Jungkook eyes shot open once he heard the loud music coming from his phone. He groggily wiped at his eyes and looked at the digital clock by his bed. 11:03. What the fuck? He began to wonder why his phone was playing music randomly in the middle of the night. But then he realized that it wasn't just random music. It was a ringtone. Taehyung's ringtone.

The confused boy quickly sat up and picked the phone up off of the night stand. His heart nearly stopped when he saw what was on his screen.

Jungkook didn't even think before he pressed accept and brought the phone up to his ear

"Taehyung?"

"Jungkookieee! I d-(hiccup) didn't think yoouu would pick up" Taehyung slurred into the phone, clearly anything but sober.

"Tae are you drunk?"

"Hmmm, I know what you are buh what am I?" The older boy giggled.

"Wha- you know what nevermind." Jungkook could hear loud , pulsing music in the background and a few voices here and there. So he could put two and two together. Tae had gone out to a club like Jimin and Jin had suggested.

"Jungkooook. I ju-just wanted to ssay, I (hiccup) miss you." Jungkook could hear the pout on his lips and he wanted nothing more than to just squish his cheeks.

"I miss you too cutie."

"C-cutie? You ddon't call someone that you hate cutie." The intoxicated boy stated sadly and Jungkook felt his heart break at those words. The only person he hated was himself for ever making Taehyung think and feel this way.