•2•

That Monday, Jungkook walked into his 1st class and his eyes immediately went to where Taehyung always sits, which is in the back with some other cheerleaders and basketball players. He always felt threatened by them, the basketball players that is, they were all an awful lot taller than him and they just seemed cooler. They must've had Tae's attention for a reason.

Jungkook quietly made his way to his seat and pulled out his phone, texting Namjoon about something they discussed over the weekend, basically about Jungkook finally getting the courage to ask Taehyung out on a date.

And Namjoon's words were somewhat encouraging.

Jungkook slammed his phone down when he heard Tae's voice in his ear

Jungkook slammed his phone down when he heard Tae's voice in his ear. "Hey Kookie."
"Oh, h-hey Tae."
"So I just wanted to say thanks again, for the 20 bucks. Guess what I bought with it." Tae wiggles his eyebrows at him with that same playful smirk that is always on his lips.

"A thong." He whispered so that only Jungkook could hear him. "I'm actually wearing it right now." Then this fucker had the audacity to slightly pull down his pants so that Jungkook could see the baby blue under garment that he was wearing. Jungkook literally choked on air.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" Tae asked, sounding concerned but you could still hear the little giggle in his voice.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine."
Then he remembered what he was supposed to ask him. It's just ice cream, you got this, he thought to himself.

"Actually, uh Tae? Do you maybe want to..." He trailed off, suddenly getting nervous again. Then Namjoon's words replayed in his head, he didn't raise no bitch. And he was right, Jungkook wasn't a bitch. He was a man. A man who just wants to have ice cream with his crush. "Geticecreamwithmesometime?" He rushed out his mouth.

At first Tae looked confused as to what he just said, but as he processed it, a bright smile, one that never failed to give Jungkook butterflies, formed on his pink lips. "Sure Kookie. There's actually a new rolled ice cream place that's just down the street from my house. We could go there if you want?"

"Ye- Yeah. That sounds great. When should I pick you up?"
"Hm, well cheer practice ends at 5:30, so I don't know...maybe 7? Is that okay with you?"
"Yes it is. I guess I'll see you then." Jungkook stated with a shy smile. He quickly put his head down just before he got the chance to see Tae blush at his cuteness.

After going back to his seat, Taehyung quickly pulled out his phone and began texting in his group chat with Jimin and Jin. Jungkook did the same. Except their conversations went two completely different ways.

 Except their conversations went two completely different ways