•8•

The trio of cheerleaders arrived at the mall after lunch with full stomachs. Well except for Jin, who claimed to still be able to eat a whole horse. He had been complaining for like 15 minutes as they walked from store to store. Until Jimin had enough and whipped around to glare at him.

"You hungry bitch! I don't care about what you can eat damnit! There is a whole ass food court for fat asses like you, so go there if you're just gonna complain the whole time we shop!!"

Silence fell over the group as Jin stared at Jimin in shock of the sudden outburst.

"......rude."

Taehyung let out an awkward chuckle and just slowly creeped away from the hostile duo who were having the ultimate stare down at the moment. They had just entered Forever 21 so he snuck away to the men's section.

Tae looked through the various racks of clothes, before he spotted a light blue sweater that he thought would look good on him. Jungkook had once told him that he looked great in blue so he always wanted to wear the color nowadays. He had been all Taehyung could think about the whole day so far. Jungkook. After these past couple of weeks, he could feel himself really starting to fall for the raven haired boy. For his eyes, his smile, his laugh, the cute little side nod he would do if he got nervous or shy, everything.

Subconsciously, as he zoned out, Taehyung reached out to grab the piece of clothing. At the same time, somebody else tried grabbing the sweater. Their two hands grazed over eachother and Tae quickly refocused and pulled his hand back.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want to buy this?" The person asked Taehyung. He looked up at the random and the pair immediately connected eyes. Tae had never met this guy before but he felt a weird connection between them. He looked him up and down and appreciated the boys style and appearance because he was actually pretty cute.

Taehyung suddenly realized he still hadn't responded to his question. "Wh- oh. Y-yeah, I did. But you can have it, if you want."

"No no, it's fine. I think you should get it, you would look really good in it anyways." The boy smiled at Tae sweetly, making him blush and look down. "What's your name?"

Tae looked back up at the still smiling boy in front of him, "Taehyung." He hesitantly stuck his hand out for the other to take.

"Hot. I'm Jihoon."

"I think we should hangout sometime, Taehyung

"I think we should hangout sometime, Taehyung."

"Oh uh I-" Tae was cut off by Jimin and Jin approaching the pair.

"Tae! We were looking for you!" Jin exclaimed, crossing his arms. Meanwhile, Jimin tilted his head as he looked at Jihoon curiously.

Jihoon's eyes flickered from Tae, to Jin, them to Jimin, and back to Taehyung. Then the boy pulled a receipt out of his pocket and quickly scratched down his phone number on it before handing it to Taehyung. "Call me sometime." With that, Jihoon gave Taehyung a wink, stuck his hands in his pockets and walked off.

Taehyung looked at the number, confused as to what to do with it. He decided to just put it in his back pocket and leave it alone.

He looked back up to be met with confused and impatient eyes staring back at him. He stared back at them for a couple seconds before finally saying something. "Um can I help you?"

"Can you help me? What the fuck was that Tae?" Jimin asked stepping closer to him, along with Jin.

"He was totally just flirting with you. He gave you his fucking phone number and told you to call him, and you ask if we can help you?"

"What about Jungkook, huh? Last time I checked, you were "really falling for him". And now you're flirting with other guys?" Jimin said, and Tae could tell he was starting to get upset. "You told me you were changing Tae. I was happy for you, but I guess that was short lived."

"Seriously Jimin? First of all, I was not flirting with him. Second, I can't believe you guys really think I'm that shallow. That I just flirt with the first cute guy I see." Tae's eyes started watering as he spoke, "Does everyone just see me as a fucking slut?!"

"Tae you know that's not what we meant..." Jin shook his head as he looked at the emotional boy in front of him.

"Yes it is Jin! We all know that's what everybody thinks so might as well just stop beating around the god damn bush!"

"Taehyu-" Jimin started but was cut off by Tae, who now had tears running down his face.

"No! You know what? I'm leaving. Fuck all of this." Taehyung pushed past his two friends and started making his way out of the store and out of the mall. Jin and Jimin now just stood there in the store, ashamed and rideless, since Tae was the one who drove here.

Taehyung furiously wiped his tears as he got settled into his car. He was just so upset that even his two supposedly best friends thought of him that way. Sure he had a pretty high body count, but it was in the past and that doesn't make them a slut. Right?

He didn't really know anymore.

Tae let out a deep sigh and shook his silver locks as he let his head fall. Before he drove out of the parking lot, He pulled out his phone and texted the one person who would never even think about him in that light.