•39•

That next morning Taehyung woke up alone. He fell asleep with Jungkook right next to him, but now he was alone. He ran his hands over the empty spot next to him, still able to smell Jungkook's favorite cologne on his sheets. Taehyung sighed groggily and began to get out of bed.

This first thing he did was check his phone, and of course he had a text from Jungkook.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Taehyung smiled at his phone after reading his boyfriends' considerate messages. He quickly texted him back. And Jungkook must've been on his phone because he responded in no more than 30 seconds.

 And Jungkook must've been on his phone because he responded in no more than 30 seconds

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Taehyung smiled tiredly then put his phone back down on his bedside table. He slipped off his bed and made his way to his closet, and proceeded to get ready for his day.

• • •

"Okay, Jungkook. So you're telling me, you and Taehyung got into a fight... but you're not mad...at all? Sounds a little sus." Namjoon, along with Hobi and Yoongi were all collectively confused about the situation Jungkook was explaining to them. They were walking through the halls before school, a few minutes until they had to go to first period.

"Well, I mean, I don't think it was really a fight. More like a passionate disagreement. And no I wasn't mad, just a little upset." Jungkook spoke with an innocent look on his face.

Namjoon looked at the younger and gave him a stone face, lightly shaking his head. "Jungkook. It was a fight. It happens."

"Yeah, and it's not like it's your first. Or did you forget about the whole Jihoon...Taehyung running away thing?" Hoseok added, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't mention that asshole." Jungkook rolled his eyes at that name. "I didn't forget, I just really wanted that fight to be our last. I don't know...I sound naive don't I?"

Yoongi chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders,"Yeah you do. But hey," Yoongi, who was to the right of Jungkook, placed an arm around the boy, "That's okay, sometimes, the naive people are the happiest."

Jungkook smiled at Yoongi's words. But then Namjoon chimed in, "I agree with Yoongi. But, in this situation, being naive will only make things worse for both of you. Jungkook, trust me, you and Taehyung are really gonna have to be honest with yourselves and with each other. From what I know, you guys have a history of miscommunications. So don't beat around the bush man. Just tell him how you really feel."