•20•

A/N: two chapters in one day🤠🤠

• • •

"Good morning baby."
"Morning beautiful."

Jungkook came up behind the other and wrapped his arms around his waist. He rested his chin on his shoulder and watched as the older mixed some type of batter up in a bowl.

"Whatcha makin?" Jungkook asked.

"Just some pancakes, nothing special."

"Well, special or not, I bet they'll be delicious." Jungkook placed a soft kiss on his lovers' tanned skin before pulling away and walking out towards their living room. He plopped himself down onto the soft couch and turned on the TV.

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in the pocket of his sweat pants. He pulled it out to see two text messages from Yoongi.

Yoongles: hey kook, just wanted to say congrats on the whole engagement with Taehyung. I know he means a lot to you and I can't wait for the wedding.( I better be the best man)

Yoongles: oh and if you were wondering how I found out...it was jimin.

Jungkook smiled at his friends message and quickly texted him back. Him and Tae had originally planned to tell everyone together but I guess that plan was out the window. Because if Jimin, then so did Jin, and Jin has an even bigger mouth than Jimin does.

"Kookie! The pancakes are ready!"  Taehyung's voice brought him out of his thoughts. Jungkook quickly hopped off the couch and back into the kitchen.

"Oh wow, these look and smell amazing, Tae. Thank you." Jungkook looked at the plate of pancakes topped with blueberries on the table. He walked right past them and straight to Taehyung. "Did I ever tell you that I love you?"

"Eh, only a couple times."  Tae said with a playful grin, making his fiancé roll his eyes and pull him closer.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

They connected their lips for the first time that morning and it was nothing short of magical. Just like all of the other kisses they've shared over the past 5 years. Jungkook deepened the kiss and got a soft muffled moan out of Tae. They would've kept going but the sound of a fork dropping made them both pull away.

They looked towards the table to see their dog, Yeontan, scarfing down the last pancake on the plate. Jungkook's jaw dropped. His pancakes.

"Tan-ah! No!" Taehyung rushed over and shooed him off the table. But it was too late, the tiny Pomeranian had licked the plate clean.

Tae huffed out a big breath of air and ran his fingers through his silky hair out of frustration. Jungkook walked over to him and through his arm around his shoulder. "You know, cereal is fine too."

He let out a little laugh, trying to lighten the mood but he looked down at Tae to see that he was not smiling at all. In fact, he now had a tear in the corner of his eye. "Hey, Tae. It's alright, okay? We can make some more if you want?"

"No, no. I don't want anymore. I wanted those ones."

"Ok, well. How about some...oatmeal? I think we have some in the pantry. Let me go get it." Jungkook went to leave the kitchen, but stopped in his tracks right when he heard Taehyung's cracked voice.

"N-no. Please don't leave me."

"Huh?" Jungkook was extremely confused by the sudden change in the boy, over some pancakes...

"Jungkook, please, you can't leave me here!" Taehyung cried, and fell to his knees, making Jungkook immediately rum back over to him. He dropped down with him and brought his hands up to cup his face. "You c-can't leave me, Jungkook! I need you! I love you!!"

"Baby, I love you too. And I'm not gonna leave you... I- I'll stay here.   Whatever you want... just, just tell me what's wrong."

"No stop don't touch me! Jungkook! Wake up! Wake up Jungkook! Please!"

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He retracted his hands from his fiancé's face in confusion. It was like Taehyung wasn't even really there with him. His voice seeming to get further and further away with each plead. "W-what. I am awake. What are you talking about?"

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE JUST WAKE UP DAMNIT!"

Something jolted inside of him and he began to feel a little uneasy as Taehyung screamed at him. Jungkook's vision started blurring. Black patches appearing all around him, as if the world was self destructing. A sharp ringing sound cut into his eardrums and he put his head down, covering his ears and clenching his eyes shut. Suddenly,

"JUNGKOOK!"
~
"I'M RIGHT HERE TAE!"

The hospital room was silent, the only sound was Jungkook's heavy but staggered breathing. Now sitting up in his bed, Jungkook looked around the room. Suddenly he saw two people right by the door. One of them was presumably a security guard, and the other...

"Tae?"

"Kookie."