•4•

The next morning, Jungkook woke up in a bed that certainly wasn't his. He suddenly got a whiff of the pillow his head was laying on. Vanilla and cherries...Taehyung. He began to remember how he ended up here. His car still wasn't working so Tae let him stay over, since it was getting late anyway. They ended up watching a movie on Tae's laptop, he doesn't remember finishing it though.

He began to look around the room and observe his surroundings. Taehyung's room was like really aesthetically pleasing. It looked a little like this,

 It looked a little like this,

It suited Tae.

The sound of a door opening tore him from his thoughts.
"Morning Kookie." The older boy walked into the bedroom, wearing nothing but a big t-shirt that hung down to his mid-thigh.  Jungkook gulped as he watched the boy walk to his closet.

"Uh, I think I might have some clothes in here that are more your style. You can look yourself, if you want."
"Y-yeah. Sure." Jungkook stammered, sliding out of the bed. He looked through Tae clothes only to find a bunch of...pastel. And everything was color coordinated. Hm.

He grabbed a baby blue hoodie that he saw and a pair of tan pants. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, so feel free to change in here. And there's food downstairs if your hungry." Tae smiled before slipping into his bathroom.

After changing into Tae's clothes, Jungkook got a funny feeling in his stomach. It was probably from the intoxicating smell of Taehyung that engulfed him, and the fact that they went on a date last night, he spent the night, slept in the same bed as him, and was now wearing Tae's clothes.

He wasn't really hungry so Jungkook sat down on Tae's bed as he waited for him. Suddenly Taehyung's phone started to ring. Being the curious little bunny he is, he looked over at the phone and read the caller ID, "minnie😘💕 wants to FaceTime". That must've been Tae's cheer friend Jimin.

Jungkook looked towards the bathroom door. He could still hear the water running in the shower, meaning Tae wasn't out yet. I mean, it be rude for him not to answer, right. So he did. But he should've just let it ring...

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXTS YOU BITCH. YOU BETTER HAVE BEEN GETTING DICK FROM THAT JUNGKOOK KID OR ELSE ILL STICK MY WHOLE ASS POMPOM DOWN YOUR THROAT."
"Um, I'm sorry that he didn't text you back, I'm sure he's extremely sorry." That's when Jimin knew, he fucked up.

"Oh my god, JUNGKOOK! Jin put the fucking crepe down and come here." Jungkook heard some quiet cursing in the background before Jin came up behind Jimin. "Oh shit it is you." Jin laughed. "Tell me, did Tae suck your dick last night?" He whispered. Jungkook could feel the blood rushing to every area of his face.

"Umm, n-no he didn't do that

"Umm, n-no he didn't do that." He awkwardly stated.
"Huh. That's a first."
Jungkook didn't know how to respond to that. He didn't know whether to be happy that he was different from other people or jealous of the other guys who did get it.

"Well Jungkook, where is Taehyung? We're gonna be at his house in like 10 minutes to pick him up for school. And I guess you too." Jimin asked him. As if on cue, Tae walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and with wet hair.

"Kookie, who are you FaceTiming?" Tae came up behind Jungkook and rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, you can guess what this did to Jungkook.

"Uh, Jimin was calling you, so I just answered it. I'm really sorry if I crossed any lines."
"No, you're fine, Jimin hates when I ignore his calls, so thank you." Tae smiled at him. "Now what were you guys talking about?"

"WELL, I was just asking Jungko-" Suddenly the phone call ended, leaving them both staring at Tae's home screen.
Jungkook spoke up, "Uhhhm, They'll be here in 10 minutes." With that said he quickly left the room and went downstairs.

Tae just asked himself. "What the fuck?"