•37•

Over last couple of days, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi hadn't stopped pestering Jungkook about his plans after high school. Well, in their minds, they were only trying to help the younger boy. They had tried all types of things ranging from setting him up a meeting with the school counselor, to making Jungkook take several buzzfeed quizzes that mostly had names like "What College Should You Actually Go To?" or "Are You Actually Ready For College?"

Not hard to tell, most of these methods didn't really work that well. Jungkook still was very clueless on what he wanted to do. One day after school, he was just not having and was downright on the verge of losing it. So of course he texted Taehyung, the one person who's judgement he could actually trust.

 So the next day, Jungkook gave the guys another chance at helping him

So the next day, Jungkook gave the guys another chance at helping him. Namjoon told him to meet the group in the library after school. So that's exactly where he went.

He walked in and quickly spotted the trio all sitting at a table with one laptop open. It wasn't that hard, being that the jocks kind of stood out in a place like this and they weren't necessarily quiet. At least Hobi wasn't.

"Hey guys." Jungkook said in a hushed tone, making the other three nod at him.

"Sup Kook. Okay. You ready to start?" Namjoon asked him in the same hushed voice as the younger.

"Start what?"

Yoongi spun the laptop around to face him, "The presentation, dipshit."

After about a half hour of going through colleges that Jungkook could attend, all of which Jungkook said no to, they got to the last few schools.

"Okay." Namjoon sighed, "College number 43, Korea National University of Art. Located here in Seoul. This is actually the college that Yoongi and Hobi here are going to. It says here that this is one of the top art universities in Korea. It has 26 departments in six schools: Schools of Music, Drama, Film TV & Multimedia, Dance, Visual Arts, and Korean Traditional Arts."

Suddenly something sparked interest in Jungkook and he wanted to hear more about this school. "Tell me more."

"Wait. Seriously?" Hoseok said, shocked at the three words that came out of Jungkook's mouth.

"Yeah. I'm interested." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly but the other three sitting in front of him were giddy with excitement as they looked up more information about the school.

Another ten minutes passed and Jungkook was even more interested in the college.

"So let me get this right. If I go to this school, I won't have to do math, or science, or any language classes?" Jungkook asked, his doe eyes filled with curiosity.

Namjoon nodded, "Well it kinda depends on what courses you take, but for the most part...yeah!"

"Yo, I'm in."

A/N: yo this chapter is like pretty short. But it's cause it was originally supposed to be just the first part of the chapter but then the chapter in total was like 20 something pages and I was like nahh, so I split it in half. Well it's not really even halfs but that don't matter. Anyway, I'll probably just post the second part tomorrow or sumn. I could honestly post it tonight but idk I'll see how I feel. Okey bye love you guys💜💜💜