•24•

Jungkook and Taehyung walked through the door of Seoul High hand in hand. Word immediately stared to spread through the hallways that Jeon Jungkook was back from his coma. Everyone saw their matching bracelets, and how everything about the pair was in sync, down to their footsteps.

They almost seemed untouchable. Almost. There was one person who just didn't think so.

The pair came to a stop at Taehyung's locker. Jungkook watched as the other opened it and began to grab the stuff he needed, and he couldn't help but notice a Polaroid picture of himself. He laughed softly and he pointed to it.

"You put this in here?"

Taehyung looked at the picture of Jungkook and smiled. "Yes I did. Because you look absolutely adorable. And it would make me feel a little better at school when you weren't here."

"Aw Tae." Jungkook grinned and wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. "That's really sweet. But you don't have to miss me anymore. I'm here, and I'm not leaving. I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too Jungkookie." Tae stated fondly, then closed his locker. "Ok, now let go of me. We gotta go to first period."

Jungkook pouted cutely, "Can't we just walk like this? You're really comfortable. Pleeeeease?"

Taehyung just groaned jokingly and nodded, "Fine. We can walk like this. But you have to give me a picky back ride later."

"Deal."

Then the couple waddled off the their first period math class, Jungkook clinging tightly to Taehyung's back.

• • •

Fourth period came around and there were now about 10 minutes left in class. Jungkook was talking with Mingyu in the back of the class, since thy had finished all their work for the day. Yugyeom was also in their class but he doing something on his phone.

"Dude, have you played the new Overwatch update?! It's sick!" Mingyu asked excitedly. To which Jungkook just shook his head. "Oh, yeah. It came out like 2 months ago, so would you have known about it? Sorry Kook."

"No dude you're good. Even if I did know about it, my parents haven't let me play any video games. They don't want it to trigger something, I guess" Kook shrugged and Mingyu smiled relieved.

Suddenly Yugyeom came up to the two of them, with a worried expression plastered onto his face. Mingyu was the first to ask, "Hey Yug, what's up?"

"I- I need to talk to Jungkook. Alone please." Yugyeom looked at Mingyu and the light brown haired boy nodded in understanding then walked across the classroom to talk to some of his other friends.

"Is there something wrong Yug?" Jungkook asked, genuinely concerned for his friend. He put his hand on the other's shoulder when he saw Yugyeom take a deep breath. "You can tell me."

The other boy looked up at Jungkook and bit his bottom lip softly. He loved when Jungkook would touch, even just a pat on the back would make his heart race.

"Look Kookah. I just wanted to know this for myself..." Jungkook nodded subtly for him to continue. "Jungkook, do- do you love Taehyung?"

Jungkook was surprised to hear that specific and a bit personal question but he didn't hesitate to answer, "Of course I do. A lot actually."

Yugyeoms' heart hurt a little when he heard that. But it only fed the flames of his jealousy and envy. He let out a sigh. "Well, I'm really sorry. But... I just don't think he feels the same."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows and tiled his head to the side a little bit. He was confused as to why Yugyeom was standing here infront of him, telling him that his own boyfriend didn't love him. "What are you talking about Yugyeom? I know that Tae loves me just as much as I love him. I mean he's said it multiple times and I just...know. Ok?"