•3•

That night, Jungkook pulled up to Taehyung's house. He wore an outfit that consisted of light blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and a hooded green bomber jacket. Namjoon had told him that he saw Tae staring at him one time when Jungkook wore it to school a while ago. So of course he'd wear it.

Making his way to the front porch, Jungkook nervously wiped his sweaty hands on his pants

Making his way to the front porch, Jungkook nervously wiped his sweaty hands on his pants. His heart beating faster with every step that he took. He took a long deep breath and rang the doorbell. He waited a little bit until he heard footsteps approaching the door. Suddenly Tae swung the door open wearing this hot outfit.

"Hey Kookie! You look hot

"Hey Kookie! You look hot." Tae smirked, before leaning in to give Jungkook a soft hug. "Mmm, you smell good too, better than those football pads you always have on." Both of them laughed lightly at Tae's joke. Jungkook then held out his arm for the other to take, lightly blushing when Tae accepted the gesture.

Being the gentleman he is, Jungkook opened the passenger side door for Tae and got in on the drivers side. Then the most embarrassing thing happened when he stuck the key in the ignition...the car didn't start. He gave Taehyung a quick side glance and tried again, becoming even more nervous than he already was. By the sound that the engine made, he had no luck whatsoever. He laughed nervously before looking over at his date who had an amused look on his face.

"So uhh, I guess I kinda forgot to get gas on the way here." Jungkook stated, guilt and embarrassment evident in his voice. "I'm sorry."

Taehyung just giggled in response to the cute boy next to him. "It's okay, we can just walk. It's only like 5 minutes away. I need to lose some weight anyway." Tae chuckled, putting his head down.

"No you don't." Jungkook said, making the other's head pop back up. "You're beautiful Tae."
"Oh shut up." Jungkook tried not to stare at the cute little smile that Tae was trying to hold back, but how could he?

The two boys began their walk to the shop called "Roll Me", making small talk on the way. Not the best name for an ice cream shop, but who cares? During the trip they made small talk, kind of like the same stuff they would talk about in class; school, football, cheerleading, and any gossip that was circulating the campus at the moment. Once they finally get in the store, Taehyung spoke up again.

"Jungkook...Did you really mean that?" Jungkook looked confused for a second until Tae continued, "You know, about me being...beautiful?"

Jungkook smiled at the older boy who he thought was one of the most confident people he'd ever met up until tonight. "Well, of course I did. My mom taught me to never lie, everyone deserves to know the truth." He told him, "Why? Has no one ever told you that before?"

Taehyung shook his head shyly, red creeping up to his cheeks. "No, not besides Jimin and Jin, but they're my best friends, they basically have to say that. People usually just usually say I'm hot or sexy. Never beautiful."
Jungkook felt a flash of bravery wash over him and he suddenly grabbed Taehyung's hand. Making him even more flustered than before. Namjoon would be proud, Jungkook thought.

They finally made it to the front of the long line and ordered one cup of rolled ice cream, half cookie dough and half cookies and cream. Taehyung made the decision to sit outside on a bench that he saw.

"Is the cookie dough good?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded happily, then holding up his spoon with a scoop of ice cream to Jungkook's mouth, he said, "Here try some." He hesitated at first but ended up letting Tae stick the spoon in his mouth. He smiled after the rich taste settled on his tongue. Jungkook then did the same for Tae, letting him taste the cookies and cream.

A couple minutes of shits and giggles passed before some unwanted company came by their spot.

"Tae! Didn't think I'd see you here. You look hot, as usual." It was Park Bogum, one of Tae's "friends" who went to their rival school. He was also the captain and quarterback of their football team. And taller than Jungkook. And he's an actor in his spare time. The total package. So Jungkook felt a pang of jealousy hit him when he said that stuff to Tae, followed up by a wink, a very unflattering one in his opinion.

"Oh what's this? You know Jeon over here?" Bogum asked Tae, sounding very amused.

"Yes, I do. I've known him for a while actually." Tae smiled, not really aware of the tension between the two.

Jungkook spoke up, crossing his arms, "Why are you even here? Don't you have somewhere to go on your own side of town?"

"Yes but the snacks over here taste better." Bogum stated, staring directly at Taehyung. "Well anyways, I'm gonna go order." Then he leaned down and whispered in Tae's ear loud enough for Jungkook to hear, "You have my number, call me when you get bored of him."

"Fuck you Park."
"Fuck you too Jeon."
Then Bogum went inside.

Taehyung cleared his throat, regaining Jungkooks attention. "So I'm guessing you two don't get along."
"You guessed right." Jungkook said bluntly. "D- do you like him?"

Taehyung just stared at the younger boy. Then he stated in an obvious tone, "If I liked him, I wouldn't be on this date with you now, would I?" He smirked again.

Jungkook showed a cheeky smile before saying, "C'mon, let's go home. I- I mean let's go to your home, house. Not home, as in like our home...together. Y-you know what I mean..."