gakuho & reader | detention (pt. 2 + lemon)

part 2 !! part 2 !! wee woo wee woo !! here's the awaited smut of the people of the world. let's get it finished quickly, yes?

making this story is jUST SO WEIRD that i don't know how to even react to it i-

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update. 🍋

——-

I like shining, you be lyin'

I be grindin', you waste time

Know you wanna roll with me

'Cause you know I put it down

——-

"I'll teach you a lesson about fucking," He hungrily moved your panties to the side and added, "And I'll show you how much better I am than that Karma of yours."

— second person point of view —

He inserted a finger inside you, making you moan without much effort. He spread your legs a little wider, making him more capable for more access.

Did you really want this?

"You like that, baby girl?" He lifts up your right leg and places it on the armchair.

But why does it feel so good?

Your moans kept coming off your sinful mouth, and you couldn't get yourself to stop from the lewd sounds. You knew that it was beyond wrong, knowing that he's a teacher and you're a student, and second, you have a boyfriend who could satisfy this kind of needs.

"S-Sir, we need to—"

"No, no, baby girl. Call me by my first name." Then, he inserts two more fingers inside you, making your back arch with pleasure.

Karma is better than this. Keep it in mind. Karma is better than this. Keep it in—

"If you're thinking that this period head of yours is better than me, then think twice."

It's pretty sinful, but loving something bad is more interesting than loving something good.

He pulls out his fingers and hurriedly carried you to the teachers table.

He began to remove your panties, and you were there— helpless, hopeless.

You wanted to stop, but it felt blissful.

He started to remove his belt, and took it off in his pants in a millisecond. He took a glimpse of you and smirked devilishly, his aura emitting full of lust.

He is breathtakingly gorgeous.

All he had now was his polo and his boxers, and through those, you could see how big his bulge was.

He started to remove it, but he then put his hands on your eyes, making you unable to see.

"Don't look."

That's all he said before you felt something penetrating in your throbbing core. The contact made you shiver, and you could swear that he giggled at how much you were begging him to enter.

You moaned out as you felt him coming inside you, in an aching turtle-ish way. You put your hands on the sides of the table, your breathing heavy.

"Shhh." His hand went into your mouth, and with this, you took your chance to look at him.

Holy shit.

He looked like a god.

"Are you surprised, baby? Don't worry I'm going to take it slow on you." He started to move his hips to push through, while his right hand was holding your waist and his left hand unbuttoning your blouse.

He started going in and out of you, making you release slurry lewd sounds, making Gakuho smirk. "You like that, baby girl?"

You only responded with a moan, and this made him more enthusiastic about fucking you to bits.

"S-Sir—" He suddenly stopped, and this made you annoyed because of the loss of contact.

"I told you to call me by my first name, didn't I?" His pupils were dark, domination and lust gathering around his eyes.

He instantly got hold of your waist and whispered, "Take this as punishment."

He started to thrust animalistic on you. It was too fast that you began to scream. Not in pain, but in the delight he was giving you.

"G-Gakuho, I can't take it anymore." Your statement was a little inaudible, but he heard every bit of it.

He kept hitting your spot, and it was making you crazy already. You wanted a release. Your walls keep on closing and you were sure that he could feel that too.

"If you cum, another hour of detention for you. Not just that, but of course, another round for you."

He pounded harder, and you knew it. You couldn't resist it anymore. It was painful in your stomach.

You threw your head back in the sudden surge of pleasure, your eyes rolling back to your head. You could sense that Gakuho was still pushing in and out of you, making you shake visibly because of overstimulation.

His grunts and groans were low and sexy, making you blush in crimsons of red.

After that, he released inside of you.

"We're not yet done, baby." He whispered in your ear. "We still have an hour left."

>>>>>

hello! what's up sinful little beans ! uwu

AND WE'RE FINALLY DONE WITH THIS LUSTFUL ONE SHOT YAY !! *claps loudly*

the next update is a karma x reader (it would be a little angsty! let's rest with these lemons and have some emotional stories for a moment lol)

and of course, before i post the update, you first need to get convenience store to 400 reads. thank you ^_____^