Karma & Reader - Thirsty Reader-chan

Hellooo!!~ Because I've been a lot busier this past few days, my draft count got smaller and smaller to the point that there was nothing left already.

But, so that I could update about something, I'll do a mini chat between you and Karma and a little story after it.

So, let's begin shall we? We shall.

This one shot is requested by AnntonetteAlison ^_−☆ (Even though I made this draft a few days earlier than her request. Gomen.)

Warning: This update will be definitely short.

-----

Talkin' in my sleep at night, makin' myself crazy

Wrote it down and read it out, hopin' it would save me

My love, he makes me feel like nobody else, nobody else

------

Reader's Point of View

From: *Your name*

To: Karma (─‿‿─)

Subject: -

Hey! Can I have some of your strawberry milk? (#><)

From: Karma (─‿‿─)

To: *Your name*

Subject: -

Why would I give my favorite drink to you? Well, I could. But, Y/N, learn how to beg. ╮(︶▽︶)╭

From: *Your name*

To: Karma (─‿‿─)

Subject: -

Give me the damn pink milk!! I'm effin thirsty you see?! ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

From:  Karma (─‿‿─) 

To:  *Your name* 

Subject: -

Why are you even panting? You're the one who chased me, so stop complaining. ┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌

From: *Your name*

To: Karma (─‿‿─)

Subject: -

Idiot!!! I ran after you because you had my money! How can I buy some ice cream later?! ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

From: Karma (─‿‿─)

To: *Your name*

Subject: -

It's not my fault that you have low stamina, Y/N. (つ≧▽≦)つ

From: *Your name*

To: Karma (─‿‿─)

Subject: -

Please, Karma, I'm already thirsty. Give me the strawberry milk that I need. (╥﹏╥)

"Karmaaaaa~" I whine at the person who's smirking mischievously in front of me. I sat on the sandy floor, still panting after chasing Karma round and round in this mountain.

"What do you need, Y/N?" He teased, sipping from the milk's container.

"Karmaaaaa, please give me someee~" I stood up and went close to him, reaching for the strawberry milk he was holding, but said to say, he was definitely taller than me. So, he put his hands high up, that I can't even reach it even I was jumping at my highest.

I groaned at him, making my annoyed face reveal at him. I tugged his uniform's collar, and put him closer to me.

"Give me the damn milk, Karma." I said, gritting my teeth.

Karma, who was looking amused as ever, sipped more on the carton, but this time, he did it much faster, getting all of the drink for himself.

"Nooooo!!!" I half shouted and pushed and pulled his collar in frustration.

When he was already done, he crumpled the carton with ease and threw it away, leading it to the bushes.

I looked oddly at Karma, who kept silent, staring awkwardly at me.

Is he feeling guilty or something?

"Karma?" I asked him, curious about his sudden action.
.

.

.

.

.

He pulled my waist, getting our selves even more closer than earlier.

And with the given distance, our lips suddenly met in a second.

Karma bit my lip hard, making my mouth open because of the pain that it brought in my system.

That's when I felt some liquid pouring into my mouth.

This is gross! But he... he.... My face was blushing furiously when I realized what were we doing at the moment.

When all of the liquid was poured down into me,

he pulled himself to breathe for what happened.

But suddenly, he pressed again his lips against mine, now more tender and soft, and took a long period of time.

I let myself be caught by the arms of Karma because my knees began to tremble and become weak against his move.

He gently backs away, still has his hands wrapped around my waist, and spoke up with a huge grin.

"Are you still thirsty, Y/N?"

>>>>>>

OOOOOOHHHH~ Hot scene in exchange for a short update. (╥﹏╥)

I hoped you like this one shot even though it was so so so short. (It only reached up until 700 words, and my usuals were about 1k). (╯︵╰,)

So, I guess, that's it for today.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^

Another Warning: I'm not sure if I could update this upcoming week, starting from Monday to Friday, because it's already our exam week. (_)