gakushu & reader | unknown (pt. 2)

here's the part two. did you wait long? :)

——-

And I know

All of your warmth is true

I want to hold

Your hand picking the blue flower

——-

Third Person's Point of View

itsyaboipuss:
HELLO MY GOD! (YES GOD BECAUSE I WORSHIP YOU AS FUCK AND WANTS TO OWN YOU AND POSSESS YOU LIKE HELL) GOOD MORNING MY DEAR SUNSHINE. ARE YOU AT SCHOOL ALREADY?

asanoshuu:
yeah. why?

itsyaboipuss:
BECAUSE IM READY TO SEE YOU AND LICK YOUR EXISTENCE FOR BEING SO ATTRACTIVE AND HOT AND YES THERES SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO DO

asanoshuu:
im going to block you for being that creep who texts me everyday with that dirty language of yours

itsyaboipuss:
N-No! WAIT YOU CUNT HOW DARE YOU BLOCK SOMEONE WHO DEEPLY CARES FOR YOU

asanoshuu:
did you just call me cunt?

itsyaboipuss:
oKAY ANYWAYS MEET ME AT THE SCHOOL ROOFTOP AT LUNCH IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE MY FABULOUS ASS. LETS TALK AND ORGANIZE STUFF, YES?

asanoshuu:
i'll kill you if i don't see you there. and make sure that you won't rape me like a mad man, okay?

itsyaboipuss:
sURE WHY NOT CHOKE ME WITH YOUR– EHEM I MEAN OF COURSE ILL COME AND WHY WOULD I RAPE YOU I WILL RIDE YOU NOT RAPE YOU

asanoshuu:
just make sure that you'll be there to tell who you are. more importantly, no kinks.

_:('' ): *Timeskip: Brought to you by Author-chan stressing herself out*

Y/N straightened out her shirt as she took in a deep breath.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," She muttered to herself.

She was a nervous wreck. She couldn't even stop fiddling with her fingers and biting her lips.

Today was the day she was going to have the balls and tell Gakushuu that she was itsyaboipuss.

She couldn't wait any longer. There was just something that told her that she had to tell him. And it was today.

She took out her phone and switched to her camera, fixing her hair.

"Let's go, Y/N, you little beautiful human!"

After realizing what she blurted out, she slapped herself to regain her senses.

"Cut that stupid shit, Y/N. You big weirdo."

itsyaboipuss:
come to the rooftop. i'm already here.

She hid behind one of the walls as her pulse seems to beat like it's the end of the world.

What was going to happen when Gakushuu sees her?

Y/N planned everything just for this moment.

It was going to be embarrassing, she thought. She confessed her feelings to Gakushuu a lot of times, and it was in a stalker-ish way.