Ren & Reader - Rules (Part Two + Slight Lemon)

The picture is so amazing that it made my heart flutter.

Gakushu and Ren are so damn hot, mates. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update.

Sorry to say, but this update is just a light lemon. Probably just a smut or fluff or smthn. (Fight me, hardcore lemon fans!😜)

I'm such a tease, aren't I?

Since this is the last lemon request that I've got... Ha! I'm finally going to splash myself with holy water.

Well, let's begin with it.

Requested by karmaakabane2121 !! 🤘🏻

-----

They will never love you babe

Like I love you babe

Say you'll never take my love away

-----

Ending of Part 1:

He hugged me and he immediately passed out because of exhaustion. I kissed the tip of his nose, and decided to sleep beside him, having a huge smile on my face.

Reader's Point of View

"Breakfast is ready, my dear!"

I woke up to the sound of Ren's voice flowing through the house. Still being half asleep, I grabbed his pillow that was beside me, and hugged it tight.

"Y/N... Wake up, you cutie." Ren's voice was heard yet again, this time it was soft and above you, it only made me snuggle even more on the blanket. He giggled. "You drool when you sleep profoundly by the way." He comments, and it made me blush even though I'm still covering myself.

"Re-- Daddy, I'm sleeping." I mumbled with a sleepy voice, and cautious about the 'daddy' calling. "I'm going to count to three, and if you're not out of the bed by three, I'm going to give you a hickey." He threatens.

Even though Ren's voice was sweet, I was definitely sure that he was not fooling around when he talked about those sexual punishments.

For some reason, I wasn't in the rush to get up. Probably because I was still sore from last night's event... or just wanted the damn hickey.

"One." His voice became cold and dominant, making my eyes open to think if I was to follow him... or stay with the soft and comfortable blanket.

"Two." Ren went closer to the bed, since I could feel his voice getting nearer than ever. His arms were crossed and gave me a dark stare.

"Two and a half..." I grabbed the blanket closer to me, but you pulled it away in an instant. My body was covered with his white shirt... and that was all that I was wearing. I blushed furiously and grabbed a pillow to cover myself.

"Three."

He pushed me to the bed when I was about to stand up and fix myself. I fell with a soft thud, and Ren was already on top of me in a second.

Suction was felt tugging at the tender skin of my neck, making me gasp from surprise. He went in my shirt and was about to massage my breasts, when I stopped him. "Hey... I'm still sore." I said, biting my lip and looked away.

He gave me a slight chuckle, and smirked. "If you say so... but I'll give you a hard time later at night." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver from his seductive voice.

He was about to give you a passionate kiss when you put your finger on his lips, making him stop again. "What now?" He whined.

"I haven't gargled! Don't be stupid. My breath is... bad?" My face heated up again from embarrassment.

He was grinning victoriously and spoke up, "I don't care." He got hold of both of your hands, and now I was unable to stop him from kissing me.

He kissed me gently and with passion, making me respond to his kisses too. He licked my lower lip for permission, and I instantly let him in, both of us fighting for dominance. He won, and traveled my whole mouth, and ended the kiss with a long last bite.

My face was still red and I shouted at him, "I told you that my breath is stinky!" I crossed my arms and pouted at him.

"I told you that I don't care, my dear." He smiled gently.

I made a 'hmph' sound and faced the door.

"There's one thing I need to change about the rules though..." He added.

I gave him a look and my brow was raised up as a sign for him to continue.

"Call me Ren from now on. Unless you still like to call me Daddy." He winked. I bit my lip in the sudden feelings of churns on my stomach. I was blushing... again.

"Damn you!" I exclaimed... and I threw the pillow that was beside me. He dodged it with ease and gave me a huge smirk. Even though I was annoyed with him, I was surprisingly smiling back at him.

Immediately, he carried me in a bridal style way, making me shocked at his move.

"W-What do you think you're doing?!" I pinched his six pack abs that was visible to my eyes.

"Carrying you to the kitchen... since I made my baby sore." He said with a soft voice that made me want to bury myself from happiness that I was feeling.

"S-Stop being nice! I-I'm starting to go wild!" I shyly told him, and hugged his chest tightly.

He giggled at my vulnerable-ness and he suddenly kissed my hair.

"I'll stop being nice if you let yourself be my dessert." His voice was dark and seductive... and it made me feel heat down there.

My face just can't stop from being red, huh?

"R-Ren!!!!" I wiggled myself from his hold. He just laughed his ass off and led me to the kitchen with lots of breakfast food. Bacons, hotdogs and eggs were present.

"Let's eat." He laid me on the chair and swirled my hair gently.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Ehem. Eat what? Meheheh. That's what she said~

Oh no. Author-chan became a pervert because of those other perverts who kept on requesting for lemons.

That's it for today, my folks.

Hoped you like it!

See you on my next update.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Arigato Gozaimasuu~ ^-^

Next Update (Probably on Thursday or Friday... depends on my mood): Special - 15 facts about author-chan ★彡 [Since she hasn't made drafts yet... So she made an intermission number lolol.]