Karma, Gakushu & Reader - Bullies

It's 8:00 already (PH time) and I have classes later at 1. I'll update now because our exam is about to start!! *cries*

This was requested by InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe ★彡

I don't know how to make this connected with beating up and self harm because I wanted it to be lighter because I can't make Gakushu and Karma so bad. ;-;

Well... let's just begin with it.

-----

I don't like your little games

Don't like your tilted stage

The role you made me play

Of the fool, no, I don't like you

-----

Reader's Point of View

As I was walking through the seats of our classmates, I was looking down, avoiding to get contact with other people.

All I can see is my white long sleeved blouse, and my black skirt that I was playing with my hands, paired with knee length white socks.

I hate it. It makes me vulnerable to them.

My senses went back to the world when someone 'accidentally' tripped me, making my face fall flat on the floor.

I stood up quickly and my face became visible to the others, wincing in pain.

I looked at the person who did it, Karma Akabane, who was laughing his ass off together with Terasaka and Itona.

I looked at the other side of the room, seeing Nakamura and Kaede who has this smirk of victory while staring at me.

All of these people surely hates me.

I sighed, ignoring the daggers of glares my classmates were giving me.

I sat on my chair, only to realize that there was some paint on it because I felt something squeezed behind my butt.

I easily stood up, and had a glimpse on my skirt that was now filled with red paint, making me look like I have a strong menstruation coming up.

My mind became blank, tears forming to my eyes, but I kept them all in me.

"Ohhh~ Do you need some napkin, Y/N?" Karma stood up also, both of his arms forming a confident stance.

I looked away from him, making him annoyed at my action.

"Catch!" He suddenly shouted, throwing an open napkin towards me. It was too fast, that it landed right on my face.

All of them laughed at my ridiculous state, and I was definitely controlling myself. I don't want to get mad at them.

But,

This is too much.

I got it the napkin in my hand away from my face and slammed it on my chair.