karma & reader | stay (pt. 2 + lemon)

hi. i know you've been waiting for this.

Warning: This whole one shot contains lemon. If you're not a fan of any sexual things, then skip this update. 🍋

——-

It was crazy good

I was an idiot addicted to sweetness

Yeah an idiot

I didn't want to let go of the devil's hand

——-

Second Person's Point of View

It happened so fast, Karma pushing you, as he flattened your back. His body pressing against you as he pinned you down. Both hands on either side of your body as he caged you in.

"Am I not worthy of your love?" The golden eyes stared at you, waiting for your reaction and you responded by bringing your hands to his chest.

"N-No, of course not! It's just about the quality of the education, Karma. That doesn't mean we can't be together! We can try LDR!"

"You are not leaving."

He crashed his lips to you, the kind of kiss that he has been holding back all this time. All the kisses you two shared before would be considered chaste in comparison to how he was kissing you now. His mouth moved hungrily against yours, his tongue meeting yours keenly.

"I-I don't think we should do this today, K—" You stopped in your statement when you saw your boyfriend's orbs dilating, his pupils turning a darker shade than it used to be. He seemed infuriated.

With the strength that he had, he took you to the door and pushed solidly you there. He begins moving open mouthed kisses down your collarbone. You swallowed as the tension started to coil in your abdomen. "We should talk about this problem and not doing thi– ouch!" You tried to make some sense to Karma, but he only bit you aggressively. You gasped when your long white shirt was torn apart, leaving you only with your undergarments.

You arched up when the tip of his tongue started to trail down your body. You instantly closed your legs, but considering the red head's dominance, he kept it spread out. He also ripped your panties, then you saw him settling his face on your thighs.

"God, your scent smells so fucking good... it's been driving me crazy." With one swipe of his tongue, you squirmed, "You taste even better," he comments as his tongue begins lapping your center in long, wet strokes.

"Tell me that you aren't going to leave." He commanded, while you where there, unable to grasp anything, your fingernails scratching against the door as Karma begins to eat you out. His arms wrapping around your legs to keep you in place as his tongue ravishes your core.

You felt weak, but still had a little composure, so you replied, "Y-You know how  much I care about for my studies right? Aahh!"

Karma sighs darkly, his tongue circling your clit harder when he heard your response. He yanks you closer, to bury his face deeper in between your legs. You can't move, only to squeal against him with the ministrations of his tongue.

Without saying anything, he then adds a finger inside you, making you release a loud moan. Your lewd sounds became more audible as he used his tongue and his finger to pleasure you. Hearing you like this, Karma adds another finger while smirking devilishly to himself. "You're only mine, love. Try to leave Japan and I will make sure to not let you walk for a week."

You didn't even got the chance to answer back since his movements became erratic. You became blinded by the overwhelming feeling of delight.

"Karma, I'm c-close." You cry out, your breathing catchy as you try to cling to the last of your control.

"Come for me. Do know that this won't be the only one." He promises with a dark stare, his pace quickening. His focus now was bringing you towards to your first climax.

The orgasm rips through you with a rush of adrenaline spreading through your body. Your vision clouded as you release on his hand. With this, his hand redraws, leaving you empty, and wanting for more.

You barely had enough time to recover when Karma turned you over. "I'm not done with you yet." He grunts as he raised your hips, lifting you onto all fours. You could hear the zipper of his pants going down, making you bite your lip at anticipation.

"Here I go." He suddenly pushed himself inside you, making you moan his name.

His length was filling you and you sucked in your breath with every inch of his that you didn't know was possible.

With a low growl, he grips your waist and thrusts into you so hard that it has lurching you forward, losing your balance. It takes less than a second before Karma is wrapping his arms around your waist to bring you back in position as he fucks another deep and hard thrust into you, holding you in place. The room was filled with the sounds of slapping skin, moans and grunts. Even if you just started, you already knew you were close to the edge since you became to sensitive with your climax earlier. But you also knew that Karma was no where close yet. His chest shimmering, droplets of sweat trickling down his temples and dampening the ends of his thick red hair.

You unraveled first, moaning his name repeatedly as he thrusted in and out of you during your second climax. You collapsed to the floor, but your boyfriend wasn't having it.

"K-Karma, s-stop."

"Just a little longer, baby. You feel so damn good." He buried his face into your neck, his hips grinding into you slowly so that he could relish in the feeling. Muffled breaths filled the atmosphere as he finally released himself inside you.

"You are staying. If you want the finest education, I'll be the one to teach you. No one else could."

You honestly thought that the Karma you always knew was back to being himself. The mischievous guy you always admired.

But you were wrong.

"Break that rule and the lives of everyone around you will be over."

>>>>>

lemon inspired from a jungkook x reader smut one shots [story by: parkjimincult]