Itona & Reader - Invisible

Hiiii~ Before we start, I just want you to check out my tumblr. (It's better if you check it on the web since I've put a playlist to it.) [There is a link on my profile.]

But if you're lazy, just copy this:

http://hopelesslytoxic.tumblr.com/

That's all! >////<

This is 8/8 of _TiffyCake_ 's request. (But she requested another ton...) Lol.

So... this story is an Itona X Invisible! Reader. ( ◠‿◠ )

Seems like we're going through a deep one shot after those lemons. *cough* *cough*

Let's just begin.

-----

It's the very first breath

When your head's been drowning underwater

And it's the lightness in the air

When you're there

Chest to chest with the lover

-----

Reader's Point of View

My mind was in another hurricane that I kept battling. Even if bitch-sensei was there teaching some stuffs about English, here I am, wondering how I still survive this world.

When I transferred to this school, I was in Class A. I could say that I had a bad experience there since my classmates would approach me just for the answers, you know? That cliché nerd type who gets abused by the students surrounding her.

So, I tried to change. I lowered my grades and made my behavior bad. My parents never cared about me, so they didn't gave a shit when I transferred to Class E.

Yes, I felt relieved. But this moment is worse.

I feel worthless... and invisible.

It's like that no one is there for me. Even if I changed my section, nothing really changed. It just became worse.

No one asked me for answers anymore, sure. No one even bullied me here, sure.

Because they don't care. They don't see me as their classmate, neither as a person.

They dodge at me, they never felt my presence there. Even my teachers don't give a fuck about me.

It's just me against the world. Against this sickening world that I live in.

Don't you think that the universe is unfair? All I ever wanted was someone who will notice me. Notice me for who I truly am.

.

.

.

.

.

*Click* My ballpen fall to the floor, and it made me go back to my senses.