nagisa & reader | matchmaking

edited | may 5, 2018

so ayun.. OOPS HAHAHA i should be speaking in english, i forgot.

now, moving on. let's start! ヽ(o^ ^o)ノ

------

I've been looking for a love

Thought I'd find it really boring

God make me another one

I'll be feeling this tomorrow

------

Reader's Point of View

It was the last day of the special summer camp and our assassination vacation. The scenario that the orange and red colors etched in the skies represented the true meaning of beauty. Me and my classmates are finally about to witness the incredible sunset, and in a few hours, we'll be heading home.

We were making the most of what was left of our time in the island.

Well if you just don't mind how Nagisa just beat the ass up of our former crackhead savage and pure insane former teacher Takaoka, it would be much better.

"A test of courage? Now?" Nagisa asked Koro-sensei in disbelief. After everything that happened, seriously?

"Hai!~ What a better activity for a midsummer night?" He said while wearing some odd outfit that made the students— including me, pissed off.

Karma, the redheaded bitch rolled his eyes as he teased the octopus. "You just want to have fun."

Many nodded their heads in agreement, making the yellow octopus flustered.

"Unlike some people, I've been cooped up in a shell this whole time! On a tropical isle, of all places!" He exclaimed at Karma. Well, he did shifted into a glass ball. Sad for him.

"A test of courage? It could be fun!" Maehara butted in with a mischievous smirk.

"Right." Isogai commented sarcastically, responding to his friend.

"But I don't like scary stuff." Hinano Kurahashi admitted with a frightened face.

"No sweat! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghosts." Sugino comforted her with a funny reassuring smile.

What is this even about? I'm kind of a scaredy cat, but I think I'll enjoy this one. It's a gut feeling.

I was shocked at the next thing that happened. This was definitely planned. I should have exited when I knew that our teacher was the one who planned all of this shit.

Matchmaking.

"We'll hold it in this ocean cavern. Walk through the exit in boy-girl pairs." Koro-sensei explained and we already went inside, with my partner and kind of type, Nagisa Shiota. His scene was still in my eyes, and I couldn't help but admire him for being so strong. The way he crushed that guy was so cool.

He was the one holding our light and he was the one who's guiding our paths.

I want to cling my arms to him, though. But sadly, we weren't that close for me to do a move like that.

Everything would just be awkward for the both of us.

And second, I'm not like Bitch-sensei. (o_ _)ノ彡☆

So I just went for a chat with him.

"Do you mind this kind of thing, Nagisa? I'm quite scared of the dark." I said and looked away, getting embarrassed all of the sudden.