Karma & Reader - Deadly Heartbreak

THANK YOU FOR 25K READS AND 2K VOTES. I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE MY READERS. 💜

Anyway, I'm not yet sure if I should post my tag book because I'm doubting about it really hard. I think that people might not enjoy it. ;-;

This is requested by StopBeingAFaggot 🤘🏻

I have never ever EVER done a story with a depressing ending so please bear with me (if you think that this update sucks lol).

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

Here goes~

Warning: You might get seriously annoyed with Karma & Okuda in this one shot. 😂

-----

I'm not gonna make it

Is it almost over now?

Can't see the way to go

I feel so alone

My blood is on the ground

This time I lost control

-----

Reader's Point of View

Me, Okuda and Karma were walking down the street, leading to Okuda's place.

The orange sky was illuminating the three of us, making us amazed at the scenario it given us.

The wind blew so warm, that it made me smile at myself.

It became an obligation for me and this redhead to always walk her home since she's our best friend.

But... there's also another reason to it.

Because I love Karma.

I do this for Karma.

Karma and Okuda were those people who were there for me when my parents died a few months ago. I could remember that car accident where I was the only one who survived the crash. They were sent to the hospital, but they died at arrival.

That was the worst day of my life.

I blamed myself over and over, and even wished that I should be up there with them. I became a hopeless case.

I was filled with melancholy that I started to hallucinate. I deactivated my accounts, drank too much coffee, skipped meals, and all those horrible things that could make me feel better, in my belief.

I even tried cutting myself, but I was stopped by them... my friends.

They helped me.

They made me feel safe and secured. They made me felt like a had a new family that I could belong to.

Those moments where I break down, they were always there to brush my tear off. They became my shoulder to cry on.

It's kind of sad since I fell for Karma.

Karma gives me life. A reason to continue everything. Every time I see him, the suicide attempts and thoughts... seem to vanish.