isogai & reader | cheater (pt. 2 + lemon)

here's the awaited part 2! ^~^

——-

Tell me what you want right now

Imma give it to you girl right now

You're not mine but you're the best

My body twists and turns in front of you

I want to approach you but you're seriously too beautiful

Girls are the best...

best gift, best gift

My real wish is

Only you, only you

If it's you, I'm ok

Oh, I can't hold back every day

Your front is the best, your back is the best

From your head to your toes, you're the best

——-

Second Person's Point of View

Seeing his hands coming towards you, you shouted, "Don't touch me!"

As if he didn't hear a single thing from the words that erupted from your mouth, he made his way to your legs. He was massaging them lightly, until it became rough.

His fingers were softly touching your underwear, and you looked up, trying your best not to make a sound that will satisfy him.

"I-Isogai, please stop. This is not funny a-anymore." You shot him a pleading look, but he ignores it. Without uttering a word, he slides his fingers against your panties, causing your lower body to vibrate against his touch.

"P-Please... I won't cheat again! I promise!" You said, trying your best to sound normal, but to no avail. Isogai leans against your body closely, sucking on your bare collarbone and rubbing against your clit mercilessly.

"You're saying something?" The lad answered in a seductive manner, and it just made you more turned on.

The pleasure blurred your eyesight, and soon you're too weak to even speak properly. You fist your hands harshly as a loud moan escaped from your lips.

"If you're too loud, I'll become more violent." He whispers against your ear, and you shuddered. He took this as a signal, sticks a finger into your center, sliding it fast and sharp against your walls. It causes you to break out in loud and intense moans, but you manage to hold back the sounds at the back of your throat by biting on your bottom lip.

"Mmmmmphmm... I-Isogai!" You shuffled helplessly as he skillfully fingers you, sending your mind into a blank. He then unbuttons your shirt, flipping your bra over and rolled his tongue against your nipples, threatening you to explode another set of sensual moans.

"I'm so hard..." He declares, unzipping his pants and revealing his standing erection. He pumped his hands around his dick, and teased you by making it have a contact with your core.

You gasped at the feeling, but he removed it in a matter of seconds. As he saw you frown, he smirked and spoke, "Gakushuu or me?"

The moments of pure ecstasy stopped as he asked you that main question. You were out of words, thinking about what to say. Suddenly, your mind was polluted by memories of you and Gakushuu, the times where you were so lenient to him. Times where you were enjoying his company even if you knew it was a mistake. His strawberry blonde hair, his purple orbs, his intelligence, everything about him. The way he listened to your stories, the way he took care of you, it was amazing. You know that you love him, but didn't he become a rebound?

"Gakushuu." You answered without feeling scared, and you already knew that you fucked up.

Isogai bit your neck harshly, and squeezed your breast so tight that you squealed.

"I repeat my question, Y/N. Gakushuu or me?"

Instantaneously, Gakushuu's face in your mind slowly faded and was changed into Isogai's gentle features that you always loved. His soft hands that were always intertwined with yours, his smile that would casually bright up your day. He was that Isogai.

But who is he right now?

Even though you knew that this was the dark side of him showing right now, you were kind of grateful. Not because you were into some bdsm shit, but because he presented something new. Something that you didn't know that you would actually crave for.

"I-I'm sorry for doing all these to you, Isogai. But please do know that I would still choose you. Isogai over Gakushuu. Isogai over anything." You replied softly, causing the boy to become delighted with your statement.

His lips formed into a smile, but the hint of the violence in his eyes was still present.

"Ready, baby?" He questions you, and you nodded, burying your head into his neck. He thrusts his erect member without any hesitation, and you instantly flinched from the heavy motion against you.

The sounds of your own wetness became more and more audible as he slides his cock in and out in repeating motions, his hands firmly gripping onto your thighs. He pushes you forcefully into the bed, wanting to feel every inch of your womanhood. The delight soon set your mind off.

"Faster!" You pulled your hands even though it was still chained, whining for more.

Isogai's eyes widened because of your demand, but he chuckled devilishly after regaining his composure back.

His pace speeds up with your words, and you couldn't feel yourself think. The sensation was too overwhelming, leaving your lower body weak and trembling with the pleasure he's giving you.

Soon his thrusts became slightly sloppier as he reaches his high. Deep groans left his lips as he gives you the last few powerful thrusts, before climaxing all at once. He sinks deep into you, sensing his juices flowing into your core and spilling over the sheets.

"Time to clean up, Y/N... Unless you want another round."

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

sorry if this second part took a long time! it's just my phone got confiscated since i did some things that made my mom so pissed off at me, lmao.

this lemon is inspired from choke me, daddy [jimin x reader lemon one shots]