gakushuu & reader | fangirl

edited | april 30, 2018

\(^o^)/ representing ansatsu's second bae, gakushuu asano!

to be honest, he looks like our dear karma. the only difference is the hair and eye color.

let's start!

-----

You deserve a forever

Not a boy looking for better

But as long as you're still here

I'll try to keep you near

-----

Reader's Point of View

I've been always there for Asano Gakushuu.

Yes, that strawberry blonde haired male who looks like a god. That male who could make my heart flutter in an instant.

I was there when he became the Student Council President.

I was there when he always got the first place in the finals.

I was there when he always succeeded on something.

I was there all the time just to support him.

But, he never noticed me. Even though we're in the same class. Well, he probably thought that I was just another fangirl who drools over his looks and his overwhelming intelligence.

He seemed too busy with his issue with his father— the thing that goes within the Class 3-E to the point that he didn't look happy to me. Those smiles when he's with his friends? I don't buy it. His grins when he tutors some of my classmates? All fake.

I try my best to talk to him, make him open up, make him trust me, but nothing really worked. It was like he was closed in a cage full of negativity.

He keeps on ignoring me to the point I lost my self-esteem. It feels like I'm not supposed to be there for him. He's alright by himself, right? I just need to check him out at times.

It seems like we're supposed to be apart from each other.

And the mere thought of it kills me.

It's school festival week and Class A started a party for the school.

And that's where I am today. Looking at Gakushuu from afar. I was peeking through the wall, making sure that he won't see me.

The Class A is good at getting customers interested. And god damn, Gakushuu is a hot one, so every girl could just buy those tickets just to see him.

"Asano-senpaiii!" Lasses cheered at him and even managed to clung on his arms.

He shot glances at the females as he took notice of them. "I'm glad you came." He then smiled at those girls and walked away.

Gakushuu prepared so hard for this. Just by looking at his efforts, he definitely made the best out of it.

He got all kinds of events at one-hour intervals.

He got pop-star pals and comedian buddies who are performing for free.

The entrance costs 500 yen with free food and drinks! (^ー^)ノ

And when the event is over, the next event starts at the other side. But, for another ticket.