“Don’t step on my territory” I snapped back

“You don’t remember me do you...” he said slowly

“I don’t know you” I said putting extra emphasis on the know

“My name’s Chase...” he said smiling

“I only know one chase and that was my...” I stopped mid sentence... it couldn’t be... no, it wasn’t him, it couldn’t be him, and I hadn’t seen him since I was a kid.

“Your dad...” he finished my sentence off for me “I know it seems weird but, it’s me and I've come back, you have to understand why I left” memories started flying back to me, memories I had long forgotten from when I was small... memories of my dad.

“You left! What is there to understand about that?” I said suddenly panicking, I felt like I was going to collapse, this guy was my dad.

“Calm down Tilyer, I've come to help” he smiled and stepped forwards.

Joe, Ashley and Zoe all started walking towards us, they must have all been as shocked as I was.

“Who is this?” Ashley asked worriedly

“Guys...” I paused and took a breath “This is Chase... my dad...”

Suddenly everything went quite, no one spoke, and they just all stood there with their mouths open as they stared at my dad.

“Anyways...” Chase began “What was he saying?” he pointed to Joe

“Umm....” Joe said nervously “I saw people...”

“You sure they were people?” he smiled “And what’s your name... oh and what rank are you?”

“Joe... and Omega...” 

“What the hell did you do to deserve that?” Chase said looking confused

“I um...” Joe looked at my franticly not wanting to tell my dad the truth.

“He tried to kill me twice” I said slowly

“You did what” Chase looked angry and shifted his eyes; they were a deep golden yellow, exactly like mine, I guess this was where I got the Shape Shifting jean for.

“He tried to kill me and Chris twice but it’s fine because he is now with us and he’s family, he’s paid for his mistakes and you will not take a single step towards him is that understood” I said as I walked in between him and Joe as I shifted my eyes.

Chase laughed slightly “You remind me of someone” he smiled

“Who would that be?” I said still slightly annoyed

“Me” he said as he shifted his eyes back.

“Well you are my dad” I smiled slightly as I shifted my eyes back.

“So...” he said looking around “May I have the pleasure to stay with my son for a while? In his pack?” 

“Maybe...” I said thinking; he wasn’t really going to stay was he?

“You’re going to need new cabins soon” he said looking around

“We have two spare” 

“Soon that won’t be enough” He smiled at me winking. What the hell did he mean by that?

“Sure.... well... you can have that one” I said pointing to the cabin nearest to us, the one which used to belong to Ashley.

“Great” he smiled

“Where’s your stuff?”

“Just behind those trees” he said pointed to where he had come in from “I hid them because I didn’t want you to jump to conclusions.”

“Well... get your stuff and move in” I smiled at him, I mean what choice did I have, he was my dad.

“Thanks” he smiled

“No problem” I looked around to see the others a bit... unsure of my decision.

“Aww” A girl’s voice said teasingly from behind us. As she stepped out from the tree line so did a few others

“Who the hell are you?” Ashley snapped

“Tilyer, Chris, Joe” he smiled “You remember me” 

“Chey...” I said slowly

“Yay” She clapped her hands “You did remember”

“Chey that’s enough” a tall man snapped and she backed down. He had short blond hair and was wearing black jeans and a shirt which he tucked in and left the two top buttons undone.

“Nice to finally meet you Tilyer” he smiled, his accent made his voice unique, where was it from? Romania? Bulgaria? 

“Didn’t catch your name” I said defensively

“How rude of me, my name’s Victor” he smiled as if he was about to murder you.

“Hello Chase”

“Victor” Chase nodded back

“Nice to see you again” Victor smiled back

“Not so nice to see you again” Chase said as he stepped forwards.