Frustrated

Chey P.O.V

“What’s taking this idiot so fucking long?” I screamed as I punched a tree. I was in the middle of the forest a few miles away from Tilyer’s stupid pack, and by a few I meant a good thirty miles away. I was glad to be this far away, can’t stand the asshole myself.

“Whoa... calm down Chey” Alex said as he smiled, he had decided to come on this walk with me because no one else liked him much.

“Oh shut up” I snapped back, he was irritating me

“Sorry...” he said lowering his head. How lame of him, cowering like the animals.

I checked my hand to see it bleeding, great.

“Is it bad?” Alex asked

“Wait for it...” I replied as I held out my hand

“Ok...” Alex said confused

“Now wipe the blood away” I ordered him

“What?” 

“I said, wipe the blood away!” I repeated with more authority in my voice

“Ok, ok” he said quickly and dug into his pocket for a tissue. He always kept a pack of tissues.

He slowly wiped away the blood to reveal nothing... nothing what so ever, not even a hint that I had been scratched.

“How?” he asked confused

“Only wounds inflicted by other supernatural’s actually act like wounds, human inflicted or self inflicted don’t count.” I smiled lightly and pulled my hand away, I was pretty proud with what I was, and the healing was one of many advantages.

“Oh... ok” he smiled

“You still don’t get much of this do you?” I sighed

“I’m getting there, I already know we’re immortal... sort of” he said as he scratched his head

“Oh forget it” I said shaking my head “We can just wait till Vick teaches you some more” 

“You call him Vick?” he asked curiously

“Yes, Vick, short for Victor” 

“I call him Victor, more respectful” 

“That’s only because you’re a coward” I snapped

“I am not” he shouted back and looked pathetically angry

“Whatever” I said as I started to walk away.

“Where you going?” he asked

“Home...” 

“You mean the coven? Like the big house?”

“Yes you idiot, that’s where home is” I said looking down continuing to walk.

The sun was shining and even though it was a lovely day and the sun warmed me up I still felt cold, cold and frustrated that the idiot couldn’t do his fucking job properly, what was the point in sparing his life if he couldn’t help us. I sighed, I needed a drink... a real one, and warm, not from the stupid bags Victor had for us which he kept in a fridge, they were too cold.

I needed a fresh drink.