Answers.

I stared at myself in the mirror, who was I?

At first glance I looked like any average 16 year old guy, reasonably fit (healthy not looks), tall, skinny, muscle, short black hair, brown eyes.

I was wearing some shorts and I was holding my favourite shirt in my hands... it had a gash on the left side where I must have torn it last time I went to the woods with my friends

I put my shirt on and stared at myself again. That tear is a lot bigger than I thought.

I took my shirt off again, grabbed my towel and opened the door.

I tore down the stairs and jumped over the banister onto the carpet and then off to my room.

I threw my shirt and towel on my bed and flipped my laptop open.

“Right, time to find out who I really am” I said almost excited and proud.

I punched in my password and plugged in my phone to my laptop.

I waited for 2 minutes which seemed like an eternity.

I clicked download, and then a progress bar game up.

“Estimated time: 4minutes 30seconds” it said in small green writing.

“Seriously, you’re making me wait 4 and a half minutes to see what I look like, screw you” I said as I stood up making my way to the kitchen.

I flung open the cupboard and took two cookies. I found myself looking at my mom,

“And what do you think you’re doing?” She said as she folded her arms.

“I've been out, running, and I'm hungry... may I have a cookie.” I said kind of stressed out.

“Of course” she smiled and then turned back and went through her journal.

I reached for the handle to a white door and took out a glass and a plate. I dropped the cookies on the plate as I was turning to the fridge and took out the milk.

I poured out a glass of milk and picked up my plate.

“Ah ah ah, don’t you dare leave this kitchen before you put away the milk.”

“Yes mom.” I said as I turned back and put the milk away. “May I go now?”

“Yeah, just don’t make a mess, and um... why haven't you got a shirt on?” my mom asked confused.

"Oh, I need a new one, my other one is ripped and i forgot to put one on."

"Ok, well off you go." She smiled once more at me. I smiled back and went back to my room.

“Downloads complete” I read aloud off my computer screen as I put on yet another black T-shirt.

I created a new folder and then deleted the originals off my phone.

I looked blankly at me screen... hovering my mouse over the film.

“Moment of truth.” I took a deep breath and double clicked it as I put on my headphones.

I watched with intensity at what I was seeing.

I saw myself in the bunker, I was sitting down and after five minutes of silence I punched myself in the arm.

My heart rate picked up, soon I would jerk to the right, and sure enough I did.

The shift was... well... scary, it was like watching someone being torn apart and replaced bit by bit with pieces of animal. I flinched remembering the pain; hopefully I could shift faster and with less pain next time.

When it was over, I was staring and the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

I imagined myself as small and weak, a puny little wolf.

But this... this was awesome.

As a wolf I had bright, golden, yellow eyes and my ears, head, back and tail where a mix of dark grey, almost black fur with streaks of lighter grey.

 My underbelly, face, legs, paws, and under tail, where a gold/white coloured fur.

I guessed I stood about 95-100 cm high since we made the roof 1.2 meters high.

I must have been at least over 160cm in length since the average for a wolf is 105-160cm in length and 80-85cm shoulder height and I measured around 95cm shoulder height.

I was pretty amazed and happy I guess. I was a wolf, above average; I was bigger than most wolves.

I smiled to myself; this could mean life gets easier.

I saw myself turn and dart out of the entrance, the speed; agility and grace of it stunned me, something so big yet so quiet and graceful.

I fast forwarded the video to near the end where I stumbled into the bunker and turned the phone off.

“Ok, edit time” I said quietly as I opened up windows movie maker and trimmed the film to about a minute before I shifter and just after I left.

I saved the film and deleted the full one.

I watched it over about 4 times before I turned off my laptop and decided I would do some homework for tomorrow... or should I... I smiled to myself and shut my books that lay open on my desk.

I spent the rest of the evening reading up about wolves and listening to “Hollywood Undead” on my IPod before eventually falling asleep.