Moving In

Ashley’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to a shirtless mate still asleep. Tilyer looked cute when he was asleep, especially without a shirt on. I quietly got up out of bed and picked up a piece of paper on his chest of drawers which looked a bit more like a desk with all the paper on pens Tilyer littered it with. I grabbed a pen and quickly scribbled down my note.

Hey Tilyer,

I’m taking a shower and going to have breakfast, see you later.

Ash xxx

 I looked at the note and thought it was ok; I picked it up and put it next to Tilyer on my pillow so when he woke up he would find it. I picked up my shirt and bra and my shorts from the floor. 

We ended up taking our shorts off because it was way too hot to sleep in shorts last night... ok and mainly because Tilyer was just really warm to cuddle up to.

I quickly put on my shorts and shirt. Screw the bra; I was going to take a shower so I wouldn’t need it. I walked out of his cabin, well, our cabin, and headed for mine.... well, my soon to be old cabin. I opened the door, closed it, and picked out some new clothes and placed them near the sink for when I got out of the shower before getting undressed and throwing my old clothes onto the floor. I took a quick hot shower and then dried off and got dressed.

Now... breakfast, or start packing? That was the question of the day... so far. Breakfast, I’d pack later. I put on my trainers and ran outside towards the hall, realising I had no idea what time it was. I flung open the doors to let the sun in, and the fresh air. I checked the clock and it was almost 9AM. I quickly went to the store and grabbed two granola bars and two apples. This was Tilyer’s usual breakfast, I say usual because sometimes he’d make up for it by eating a ton of pancakes with Nutella, how he ate that much amazed me. I went over and placed the apple and granola bar at his usual place. 

I walked back out and started to eat my granola bar on the way back to my old cabin. I couldn’t really complain about Tilyer’s breakfast, it made sense, it was healthy and tasted good, but sometimes I think he should drink a bit more coffee. 

I walked into my room and pulled out my bag which I used to get here and started packing up my clothes in it. I guessed this would be the easiest way to move out. I then took all my belongings and placed them on my bed... no way was this all going to fit in the bag, I had bought more stuff as we were here and I guessed I would need to make two trips.

“You ok?” Tilyer asked from behind me, I didn’t even hear him come in.

“Yeah I’m fine” I said as I spun round and kissed him “You ok?” 

“I’m great” he smiled back, oh his smile, it was... I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure you could use it as a weapon against the female gender.

“I’ve made space for you in the chest of draws by the way” he continued “I shoved all my stuff in the bottom two and moved the rest of my stuff on one side of the wardrobe so you have space for all your stuff and more if you even need it” he smiled and kissed me again

“You’re cute” I said as I bit my lip slightly, I was kind of touched, I didn’t expect him to have done that for me, he was a guy after all, and I’d never seen my dad do stuff like that for my mom.

“No problem, I’ll get your bag, and then you can unpack and I’ll get all your stuff from here if you want?”

“Thank you” I smiled as he picked up my bag and a few things from my bed. We walked back to our cabin and crossed Zoe on the way