"W-what do you w-want?" I stuttered, scared for my life as to what the hell was going on "P-please just let me go and I won't call the p-police."

"Oh you're not calling the police at all." Another guy who was in a group of them at school said as he pulled out a knife, making my eyes widen instantly.

A guy who seemed to be about 30's had stepped forward and walked towards me "I'm Archer Stanley, I'm the leader of the Cresmont Gang."

He had brown spiked up hair, brown eyes, and you could tell he was built just by the sight of him, and towered over me. He had a gun holstered on the side of him, and my heart beat started to pick up again.

"This is Phoenix Harvey, Tyson Crawford, Theodore Crawford, and Alexandria Fleming." Archer introduced as I struggled in the grip of the ropes and I pulled against it. Phoenix and Alexandria both seemed to be late 20's or early 30's, both stick thin and long brown hair. Tyson and Theodore were brothers, but sure did not look like it. Tyson had brown hair that was spiked up and curled at the top with brown eyes, as Theodore had blond soft hair with green eyes and a bigger build than his brother.

I yanked on the ropes, making myself visibly struggling. "You're not getting out sweetheart." A cold voice spoke, that I knew exactly who it had belonged too.

"Sweetheart? I'm not your fucking wannabe bad boy's sweetheart" I spat in disgust at Pierce Gunner who I barely know call me sweetheart. Pierce grabbed a knife out of his pocket, flicking it open and immediately started to walk towards me, making me freeze and regret opening my mouth.

"Pierce!" 3 guys, pushed him back as his eyes bored into me, not daring to blink. He was going to kill me and there was no doubt.

"Please just let me go." I pleaded "I didn't do anything, I don't have anything, I just moved here with my brother-"

"Shut it." Another guy who demanded, as he released Pierce. He had looked like Pierce in a way, giving me the feeling they were brothers. "I'm Xander Gunner." He continued, before pointing over to the line of people behind them. These are my siblings, Harley, Sawyer, and of course you've already met Juniper and Pierce."

Juniper gave me a small sympathetic smile with a slight wave, and I didn't dare look at Pierce. Harley and Sawyer both had long blonde wavy hair, with blue bright eyes, and a slim build. They seemed very gentle and obviously were one of the more mentally sane one's just by looking at them.

"We brought you here today for a very important topic." Xander stated, and I shook my head "No, no, I don't want anything to do with..GANGS."

"What a pussy." Mercury rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Merc-" Another boy started but was soon cut off by what seemed yet to be another blonde girl.

"No she's right, Mars. Why would we want a little miss pussy in the gang? We don't have room for fakes here, and frankly she just doesn't fit the role we have going." She walked up to me, and took out a knife before placing it up to the side of my neck, and pushing it into my skin and I yelped in pain, before moving my legs as much as could and kicking her in the shin.

She immediately dropped the knife, and held her shin before yelling "Ow!" I was in complete uttered shock "What the hell is wrong with you?! You fucking cut me!"

"And that would be Greyson Crawford." Xander stated. I was petrified at this point, not being able to even feel my legs. "And while we're at it-" Xander continued, "This is Cypress Parsons, Tucker Sutton and Mars Sullivan."

Cypress was covered in tattoos with brown hair, and cold blue eyes, with a very sharp jawline. Tucker was dirty blond with brown eyes, with a lighter in his hand that he had been switching on and off to create a flame. And Mars seemed to be the most sensible out of them, he had curly brown hair with brown soft eyes.