"What kind of clan is it?" Lucy asked raising her brows.

Before the short blue haired woman could asnwer, they heard a voice in the distance.

"Prepare to commence Magnolia's Gildarts's shift! Citizens, please take your designated positions immediately!"

"What in the heck is a 'Magnolia's Gildarts's shift' anyway?" The celestial woman questioned.

"Go outside and see for yourself." The heavily armoured woman said with a small grin.

And then another sound of a single bell ringed once more. Before the ground started to tremble and shake beneath them. Wendy, Lucy and Carla all panicked in fear. "A-Are we having an earthquake?"

All the houses separated from each other to two different sides as walls emerged from the ground, making a clear path heading directly to the guild.

"Magnolia...just split in two!"

"A precautionary measure for Gildarts's Crash magic." Erza commented.

"Since he destroys everything he touches, it's much better if he steers clear from everyone's homes and businesses." Mirajane added.

"You modified the town just because he's clumsy?!" Lucy looked like she was about to faint.

"Shh! He's coming!" Natsu exclaimed excitedly, jumping around as if he couldn't hold it anymore.

The guild doors opened to reveal the silhouette of a heavy built man. He soon came into view and appeared in the hall. Gildarts was a tall, muscular man with slicked back shoulder-length orange hair and a stubbly beard. His attire was rather simple; he wore a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates. The S class mage around suspiciously before sighing.

"Welcome home!" Mira greeted as she walked over to him.

"Sorry to bother you, miss but I'm looking for a guild that used to be around these parts called Fairytail."

"This is it! Remember me? Mirajane!"

"Mira? You sure changed a lot little girl!"

After all, he's never seen Mira look so innocent. The last time he saw her, she wore rebellious clothes and practically had the word trouble tattooed on her forehead. And now she looked like she wouldn't hurt a fly. He would've mistaken her for Lisanna.

"Gildarts!" Gramps called for him on the bar table.

The S class wizard turned his head. "Oh, Master! You're looking well!"

"Where's Alexa?" Makarov asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

Gildarts lowered his head and put on a sad face. "She was kidnapped by a group of bandits..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" The guild's famous trio asked angrily and threateningly.