"God no...".

His jaw drops, "but, there's a cute dog on it. I bet I'll look amazing in it. Just you wait," Jackson takes off his current shirt in one quick motion. His defined abs cause me to stir with the sight of him. Jackson puts on the pug shirt and does a 360 spin in a nearby full body mirror.

That shirt still looks horrid. I don't say a single word, instead, I continue to stare at him in pure disgust.

"You have no sense of style. I'm getting this shirt," Jackson argues. Jackson takes off the shirt puts his original shirt back on. He then throws the ugly pug shirt into the cart much to my dismay. Oh, I cannot wait until Brandon sees this shirt. He's going to have a field day. Jackson picks up a couple of random pairs of shorts and more t-shirts. Most likely for the other guys. They're just simple solid color shirts nothing too crazy unlike what he chose for himself.

"Whatever, but don't come crying to me when Brandon teases you for it."

Jackson shrugs his shoulders and flips his hair. "For someone to tease you, it has to look bad." His style includes his brown chiseled chest. A smirk creeps on my face, "Oh she's smiling again." Jackson points out.

"Shut up," I say walking ahead to the women's section. I pick up a pair of black leggings and a t-shirt that says Let me sleep on it for myself.

Jackson throws in a white dress he saw as we leave the clothing aisle. He's probably getting that for Keiko or Katherine. It's doesn't seem like their style but it was pretty cute.

With Jackson walking behind me closely I walk towards some underwear. I pick up a random pack of underwear and Jackson eyes them intensely. "What?"

"Nothing. I just think you have an adorable taste in underwear. The little bear on the ass is really cute." Jackson says walking towards the food aisle. I turn the pack around and it does indeed have a cartoon-like bear on them. I know I'm not picky but I'm not five. I pick up a different pair of solid underwear and put them in the cart.

Jackson throws in a bunch of snacks. I follow behind Jackson, why did he invite me here? He could have easily done all of this by himself or with Henry at least. "Do we need anything else?" Jackson asks eyeing our cart.

We have clothes, cookies, underwear. What else? A tickle in my throat causes me to cough slightly in my hand and I smell death. How long has my breath smelt like this? "Uhh yeah, we need toothbrushes and toothpaste."

Jackson lets out a snort, "thank god you said something because..." I reflectively place a hand over my mouth to cover the smell.

"Whaa- why didn't you say anything?" I say in a muffled tone.

Jackson shrugs his shoulders," I just assume you knew." I feel my cheeks start to burn. That is so unattractive and embarrassing. I keep a hand over my mouth and stomp to the closest bottle of mouthwash. I rip the plastic off and take a big swig.

The mouthwash burns, Jackson watches me. His laughter can probably be heard throughout Walmart. His face is red from laughing, tears fill his eyes as he watches me. I spit the mouthwash back into the bottle and put up my middle finger. "Shut up," I cough. I pick up toothbrushes and toothpaste.

"Can we go now," I demand.

"Sure," Jackson wipes his tears from his laughing fit. I walk ahead, ignoring his small giggles behind me. Jackson, go to hell! The older cashier eyes us both as she rings us up. Our faces are both red, mine from embarrassment and Jackson from his laughing fit.

"That'll be 165.44," she yawns. Jackson hands her two hundred dollar bills. I reach for the bag, but Jackson takes them both without hesitation.

I stomp my foot, "you know, I could carry one. I'm not some weak little girl."

"I know," he says. "I never said you couldn't."

Jackson places both of the bags in the backseat and eyes the rest of the money. I take a look over his shoulder, "Is something wrong? Don't tell me we ran out of money."

"Don't worry, we have a little over three hundred dollars. Which means we actually have extra money. You wanna go do something?"

I raise an eyebrow as I look at Jackson, "Do something? What do you mean?"

"You know hang out. We have some time on our hands and some money, why not? I don't know about you but I haven't been to L.A for anything besides work and I think it might be fun to explore a little."

"But what about everyone else?" They must all be waiting for us.

Jackson places a hand on my shoulder, "Oh, they'll be fine, they have a television. " He assures me, "besides it's the kid's bedtime anyway," he winks. What the hell, what's the harm in having a little fun.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I thought it was slightly boring but I wanna just you know build relationships before I break people's hearts. ~sigh~

The next chapter is more Jackson and Brooklyn they're having a NOT a date next chapter. ;)

But I also want everyone to know something about me. I enjoy breaking peoples hearts and their ships.

I wanna say thank you again for over 4000 reads. I really appreciate it.

Oh and make sure to vote!!!

I hope you all have a super amazing splendid superb day, night and evening.

Bye~