"Shut up!" One man punched her face twice, making her nose bleed and a soon to be black eye to appear. She quietly sobbed and looked up to the man in front of her.

"Jeto, cover her mouth." The man said.

The ordered man nodded and placed his hand over her face with a big smirk on his face.
He lowered his boxers and revealed his private part in front of the poor little trembling girl. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

She saw him approach her, with a mad look in his eyes. She closed her eyes shut, not wanting to see what's about to happen. She felt the end of her dress get lifted up, stopping right above her thighs.

And right when it was about to go higher, she felt his finger pull away. She didn't wanna look, not just yet. She thought he was about to do somethings even more despicable. So she didn't dare take a peek. But then she heard grunts and people...fighting? The men pinning her up against the wall let her go, making her body fall to the ground once more. She decided it was time to open her eyes, maybe finally they left her alone? And when she did open them, she found herself in front of a small pool of blood. Not of hers, but of the five men all unconscious on the cement.

"W-Who are you?" She asked in her sweet voice as her eyes laid on man with a bruised knuckle. He had dark hair and a pair of light brown eyes.

He looked down at her with a gentle and genuine smile, not a sickening one like the other men from before. "Hello there, my name is Elijah." The elder man said as he slowly approached the little girl. "What's yours?"

"I-I don't know..." She shook her head. "I don't have any parents, so no one named me."

"Do you have any names you'd like to be called?"

She pursed her lips and thought. "Jessica? Erika? Celine?"

Elijah kneeled in front, not too close to frighten her though. "You look like..." He
observed her brown locks and her light blue eyes. "Like an Alexa."

Her orbs lit up like fireworks. "Alexa?!" She somehow loved the name and she thought it quite suited her.

He nodded and lightly patted her head. "Alexa Skywalker. It's my last name so I'll just give it to you." He explained as simply as he possibly could.

"Alexa Skywalker..." She whispered. Somehow those words felt so...right to her. As if no other name could suit her better than that one. She looked up at him with a big smile on her face and knew that she could definitely trust this man right in front of her.

**********

Alexa was outside sitting on the edge of a cliff. She observed her silver bracelet, it's jewels shining under the moonlight. It was the very chain that Elijah gave to her the last time she saw him. He told her to never take it off. She didn't mind actually. It was such a pretty accessory and it went well with every outfit. Thinking about Elijah made her heart ache. He was the first person that truly cared about her. He had the most gentle brown eyes she ever encountered. She held the silver wing charm between her fingers as she shut her eyes and remembered how they met.

"What are you doing our here so late, kiddo?" A familiar voice called out behind her. She felt his presence sit beside her.

"I-It's nothing. I can't sleep, that's all." She stuttered as she quickly turned around, hiding her tears from Gildarts.

"C'mon, don't lie to me."

She slowly faced him with a sad smile. "It's just that when I saw Cana earlier, I remembered my days at the guild." She sighed and looked up at the night sky and admired the shining stars in front of her. Her mind took her back to her memories in the guild. "I miss everyone. I miss Gray and Natsu's daily fights, Erza having to break them apart, seeing Laxus and Mira blush when they see each other, Elfman's 'man' catchphrase obsession, and well...I miss Fairy Tail."

How often had she wondered what would have happened if she'd remained with Gray? Not often, but regularly over the years. It's the intricate details she misses the most. For her, it's the soft lines around the eyes when he smiles...Or that look he gave her sometimes that she cannot begin to describe--but she would know it if she saw it again. Her brain flooded with pictures of him. His face just as handsome as the first she saw him, his eyes twinkling with laughter and his teeth glistening as he smiled. So much time had passed since then, and all Alexa had left of him was the occasional fleeting memory. She had lost the sound of his voice and the touch of his skin. Her chest ached as she thought of what he had lost. No one had ever replaced him, and no one ever would. It was the sense of missed opportunity that returned to her, frightening but real, overwhelmingly real and—wait. Why was she thinking like this? Of course she'll see him again, it wasn't like their paths would never cross once more and their last encounter was their last goodbye. She'll see him again. One day or another. Although the ache of longing to be with him echoed through the very marrow of her bones. It was a chill wind trapped in the chambers of her my heart. With every spare moment her mind would rehearse a new letter to him. And as the allotted time for her return drew nearer, time herself itself seemed to slow to such a leisurely pace it seemed cruel to her. She never knew that missing someone could take over every fibre of her being and wring her out like a wet sponge every day.

"I'm sure they miss you as very much as well." Gildarts reassured. "You'll be back in no time."

"Yeah." She looked down at her hands and smiled at the fact that she really was growing stronger everyday. She finally mastered various sky magic techniques and even started to get the hang of Sky's Stigma. Her eyes closed shut once again and enjoyed the light cold breeze on top of the mountain.

'Just a few more years...'