He looked less angry now and was looking a bit happier which made me happy.

The door swung open and in came Woojin and Chan.

"We found them, they are on the move."

"What are you doing here then? Lets go." Felix stated.
"I will be back later. Can I trust you to stay in the house."

"Yes, don't worry, I won't leave again."

The three of them rushed out, leaving me by myself. I had to stay here now.
I decided to go check on Changbin.
On my way there I noticed myself in the mirror.

I had two hickeys on my neck. They were really sore. I grazed my hand across them. They were also super noticeable. I had to cover them up somehow. For now I will wear my hair over them, then when Felix gets back I will ask him for some makeup. There was makeup in my room however, it was only mascara, eyeliner and lipstick and that wouldn't be much use.

I made my way in Changbin's room and he was still asleep which was probably for the best

I made my way in Changbin's room and he was still asleep which was probably for the best. He would probably try to push me away if he were still awake. I sat down on the sofa and went asleep, again. I really liked sleeping didn't I.

When I awoke, Changbin was still sleeping peacefully. I still felt so bad for what happened, I felt like it was my fault. Well... It was. I got a blanket out of the drawers and placed it over him. He looked cold.

Suddenly I heard a noise come from outside. The door swung open and Felix walked in with a cut on his hand. Immediately I noticed the blood on his clothes and skin.

"What happened?" I asked a little worried and angry.

"Just some scratches while fighting."

I felt like there was more to the story but I didn't push it even though I was curious.

"Come here, let me clean your hands off."

"Ah, if you're going to clean that cut, you might as well clean the cut I have on my back."

"Your back?"

"Yeah, it got a bit out of hand."

I sighed and patted on the sofa for him to sit down.
My hand reached up into the cupboards in the room and I got the first aid kit box out. Thankfully there were some wipes I could use to clean off the blood.
"This will sting a bit."
He nodded and he lay back. After I got all the mess off his hands, he turned around and without thinking, took off the shirt he was wearing. I was glad he was turned around because I was blushing so much right now.
"Wow this is deep, how did this happen??"

"A knife."

"Why am I not surprised."
I put the stuff on his back wound and cleared up all the blood.
"I'm done."

He spun himself around to face me. I couldn't help but look down. And wow he had a nice body. He must of been working out at some point.
"Checking me out?"

I coughed a bit.
"Maybe"

"Its fine, look as long as you want."

I quickly picked up his shirt from the floor and passed it him.
"Put it back on."

"Ugh fine."

"Oh also, Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me do something about these?"
I showed him the marks on my neck.

"No."

"No?"

"What better way to prove your taken? You are definitely mine now."

I scoffed at him.
"Couldn't you go buy me some makeup because there was no foundation or concealer in the makeup you gave me."
My face looked up at him and I tried to look innocent and cute so he would agree but he just pushed my arm gently while he had a large smile on his face.
"No." He chuckled sitting back on the sofa.

Felix pov:
I smiled at her reaction. I really did love this girl, it didn't take too long either.
Now she knew how serious I was and how mad I can get.
I couldn't say anything but when she says my name, its hard for me to hold myself back, as in, it makes me want to kiss her. I don't know why but I think its really sexy how she is the only on me who knows my real name out of all my friends. There is only one other person who knows my real name and I just hope I will never have to run in to him ever again.
"Sleep in my bedroom again tonight. Its safer."
I told her firmly. Hopefully she would agree.
"Okay fine." Wow that was easier that I thought it would be.

Changbin's pov:
I opened my eyes slowly to feel the pain again. The wound was really deep but I could cope. I saw two figures sitting on the sofa to the right of me.
I still couldn't show my true self to Y/n yet, I still feel like I am a let down to my family.
I do care for her, but I can't show it. I am a horrible person and dangerous person so I can't ever let her be close with me for her sake not mine. I know she must feel hurt because of me but look where it gets her if she worries about me all the time, she was so upset when Hyunjin got hurt. At least the pain won't be as bad for her if I am mean to her. There has been so many times where I have wanted to comfort her and hug her, but that will never happen. Because I have already gone this far I can't just change now. I have killed much more people than anyone else in our gang, maybe not my boss but I am still just as bad.
I saw Y/n sitting on the sofa facing my boss.
Why was she still sitting here she shouldn't worry about my well being. Her and the boss looked quite close I was a bit confused.

"Y/n?" I called out I wanted her to go.

"Changbin! How are you feeling." Her face looked so happy it shocked me.

"Can you get out of the room. I don't need you worrying about me."

She looked at me with her teary eyes again. It hurt my heart to see her like that, and I know it was because of me. But I can't, if I be nice, I immediately become soft, I have to fight it.

"Just go I don't want to see you."

She got up and walked out the door closing it quietly. My heart was hurting because she was in pain.

 I was just stared down by the other presence in the room

"What?"

"Didn't you even listen to me, you're such an asshole you know that?"

"Whatever." I closed my eyes hiding the hurt I was feeling. He was right, I was a failure, I was such a horrible person. I didn't wish to be like this, but it was all my fathers fault. He made me like this.