My mouth formed an 'o' and I nodded quietly.

"You're a great artist, Savannah." he smiled genuinely at me and it warmed my heart.

"Thank you." I spoke in a barely audible voice.

He nodded and we stood there in another awkward silence. I shifted uncomfortably on my feet when his intense gaze didn't waver even for a split second.

"I'll see you." he spoke in that deep, husky voice of his.

I nodded at him and he stepped forward to kiss my forehead. I released a shaky breath, goosebumps forming on my skin. 

I looked at him from under my lashes and his eyes darkened again. From the corner of my eye, I saw him clenching his hand in a fist and he walked out suddenly, slamming the door in the process.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE. START AGAIN AFTER THIS SIGN '---'

I heaved a sigh of relief but it was cut short as the door burst open again, hitting the wall. My eyes were about to pop out of their sockets looking at him standing there breathing heavily.

He marched towards me but not before closing the door behind him and I was too shocked to mutter a coherent sentence.

"You shouldn't have looked at me like that. It was already hard to control myself looking at you wearing my clothes."

Before I could comprehend what he meant, his lips captured mine in a hungry kiss. It wasn't slow or sweet rather desperate and passionate.

My knees bucked against his touch and his arm shot out to snake around my waist. After recovering the initial shock, I responded to his kiss with equal fervor.

He bit my lip making me gasp. His tongue dived inside my mouth exploring every nook and corner. 

His other hand was tangled in my hair and he tugged at them to deepen the kiss. I moaned in the kiss which earned me a throaty groan from him.

The need to breathe pulled us apart and he rested his forehead on mine, panting heavily.

"I want you." he breathed out and I nodded still in a daze.

His lips moved towards my neck, making my skin burn with every touch and leaving me wanting more.

His hands moved to unbutton my-his shirt and the next second it was lying across the floor. He sucked on the spot beneath my ear yet earning another moan from me.

He pulled apart and his hooded gaze roamed my almost naked body. I was standing in front of him in only black lace panties.

"You're gonna regret it tomorrow morning." I whispered as his hand roamed my bare torso touching every curve.

"Leave that to the next morning." he replied not paying attention to what I said.

It hurt but I didn't get much time to ponder over it as his mouth wrapped around my left breast. I bit my lip to stop the moan.

My legs became jelly as his other hand started kneading my other breast slowly. I weaved my fingers in his hair and a moan finally escaped my lips.

He lowered me down to the plush carpet, I felt a liquid substance on my back which was undoubtedly the paint, and hovered above me not once stopping his actions. His mouth now taking in the second breast.

"R-Ronan." my voice came out as a breathy moan.

He bit my nipple causing me hiss in pain. His touch was firm yet gentle.