I raise my brows... Amused.

She seems to have left me with no choice...

I lean down to her ear, holding onto her tighter than before and bringing her closer to my chest than moments ago. She gasps as I practically squeeze her to me.

"Born with two left feet? ...I was born with two big nuts." I grin.

She hits her palm against my chest. "Harry!" She smiles.

I put my lips back to her ear, "and you like to suck them." I whisper.

She takes her hand off my chest and shakes her head. Her cheeks turn to a pink tint. "Oh my god, Harry. Stop." She speaks lowly.

I smile wide. "Just saying, is all."

Gisele shakes her head, clearly surprised with my choice of words, which have made that pinky tint on her cheeks turn to a red... It leaves a smirk on my face to see her so flustered.

We continue to dance, I occasionally add a few more twirls and spins to her which turned out to be successful seeming since she would smile each time I did that.

The last chords of the orchestra are played and the audience starts to clap, as the music dies down, in appreciation. I grab Gisele's hand and take her to our table as the next tune has started up.

Once were seated I grab my wine glass. "Two left feet, huh?"

She shakes her head, "don’t even start that again…"

I grin then take the moment to gulp the very last of my wine. I swallow, "Gisele, how could I, the prince of princes get such a gorgeous woman like you to be at his side? How did I get so lucky? You’re so beautiful baby… honestly. Especially when my cock is down your throat."

Her eyes widen in shock, "Harry! What if someone hears you?"

I shrug, not minding. "Then they'll simply know you look beautiful when my di-"

"Stop. Oh my- just stop." She says, putting her hand up.

I grab her hand, pulling her closer to my side. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm done. Look, we're having a good time. You're having a good time right?"

She sighs then smiles, hesitating to answer. "Yeah, I am."

"Then let's just have a good time. I can tell you some jokes or we can have sex in the bathroom or you could drink with me or we could dance some more... I like it when we go out, if you couldn’t tell..."

"Me too," she says. She moves her sight to look anywhere but at my face. "But Harry, stop talking like that... This is why I hate when you drink."

Hell... I know she hates when I drink but it's not like I had enough to get drunk. "I haven't drank so much, Gisele." I argue.

"You're being so naughty." She frowns. "Why can't we just not talk like that? I don't want to know how I look when I have your… your..." she whispers, "dick in my mouth."

I sigh. She's so goddamn moody... I groan at her response just to annoy her some more.

She slaps her head with the palm of her hand.

I sling my arm around her shoulder and tap softly at her chin to get her to stare at me. "I'm sorry. I'm kidding. I'll stop."

"Just don't drink anymore, okay? We can have fun without the drinks. I'm not drinking and I'm having fun." She says to me with hopeful eyes. I drag out a long and unnecessary sigh, caving in. It's never any fun to be drunk alone.