Kim Taehyung

I was walking into the bar my friends and I normally always went to. Although today I was on my own. This very day marked the worst day of my life and all I wanted to do right now was getting drunk and not having to think about anything.

I sat down at the bar and was greeted by the barkeeper. He was here every time I was, we didn't know the names of each other though. I knew that he recognized me by my looks, just like I recognized him. But he wasn't quite hard to spot, his deep blue hair was pretty conspicuous.

"Hey. What can I get you?", he asked friendly and looked at me.
"I don't know. Something strong. I just want to get drunk tonight", I sighed and hoped that my make up still covered my slightly red and swollen eyes.

He nodded and made me something.
"There you go. Let me know if you need anything else", he said, handed me the drink and focused on his work again.
It didn't take me long to empty the whole glass and I asked him to make me another one straight away.

He did so without asking any questions, which I was very thankful for.
"Don't you want anything to eat? Those drinks are pretty strong", he asked as he handed me the second drink.
I shook my head and replied: "No. I don't want to eat. I'm not even a bit hungry."

"Are you alright?", he then asked carefully and scanned me concerned.
"No. But I'll be fine", I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.
"Do you want to talk? I mean, we don't really know each other but I would feel bad if I'd let you be on your own the whole evening."

"I don't want to talk, thank you though. Can you just do me the favor and make me drunk without asking any questions?"
"I can try. I will not promise anything", he said and continued working.
Every now and then I could feel his gaze on me but I just stared at my drink the whole time, always asking for a new one as soon as I finished it.

After my 7th drink, I was completely drunk already. The drinks he made me were pretty strong and I hadn't eaten a bite the whole day. Slowly I got up to make my way to the restroom. I had to grab on everything that was standing next to me to be able to walk and not to fall over.

As soon as I managed to get into the restroom and sat down on the ground in front of a toilet I burst out into tears because even drunk the whole situation was too much for me. I was sitting there on my own, crying my eyes out for about an hour as the door suddenly opened. There were people in the restroom before but none of them seemed to bother about me which I was quite thankful for.

"Hey... uhm... are you alright?", I heard the voice of the barkeeper who was now standing in front of the cabin I was in.
"No. Leave me alone", I said sobbing and wiped my tears away.
"You do have all your clothes on right?", he asked and I mumbled a 'yes'.

As soon as I did, the door of my cabin opened and the barkeeper was standing in front of me. He kneeled down and softly pulled my head on his chest as he saw me crying on the floor.
"Listen, you don't have to talk about it, but I am going to take you home now, alright?", he softly asked and I just nodded, because I was too weak to fight him anyways.

He helped me stand up and we made our way out of the restroom. Quickly he informed his coworker, grabbed his things and we made our way out of the bar to his car. He made sure I wouldn't fall or hurt myself in any way until we were sitting in his car.

Softly he put my seatbelt on and started driving.
"Where do you live?", he asked and I looked at him.
"I can't go home", I immediately said and closed my eyes because the driving made me feel like I had to throw up.