Jung Hoseok (II)

"Oh come on, kiss me already. Don't pretend to be shy now."

"Get off of me now. I told you we're over, don't you get it? I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore and therefore I surely don't want to kiss you!"

"I'm sure you don't mean it that way! We've been together for almost two years. The connection between us is something special."

"The connection between us is over! Why don't you get it? I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Your. Girlfriend. Anymore. So would you please leave me alone now?!"

"Not until you-"

"She told you to leave her alone."

My ex turned around so I was finally able to something different than his chest. But when I saw who was standing behind him, I rather would have faced his chest again.

"What do you want? That's not your problem, jerk. Mind your own business, will you?"

"I'm not saying it again. She doesn't want to be with you anymore, you guys broke up and now she wants you to leave her alone."

His voice was way too calm, which scared me a bit. Normally he would have already punched him or something. But right now he seemed to be completely calm.

"Fine. But I'll get you back. I love you. I'm not giving you up that easily", my ex said, facing me and then finally walked away.

"Are you alright?"
"I didn't ask for your help."
"I gave it to you anyways."
"Great. Now, would you please leave me alone?"
"Nope."
"What do you want Hoseok? Just because I'm single again, doesn't mean I'm suddenly interested in you."

He was totally stressing me out. I was glad that my ex was gone now, but I surely didn't want to spend time with Hoseok.

As far as I knew he was still the biggest fuckboy of my school. But luckily we were about to graduate and I hopefully didn't have to see him afterwards.

He stopped hitting on me so much and tried to talk normally to me more often. But I still didn't like him. He had an awful character. At least I always told myself that, so I wouldn't start thinking that he's alright.

To be honest, I never really gave him a chance, even though he never once has been unfriendly to me in any way since the forced kiss two years ago. Maybe it was time for me to give him a chance.

If I'd do that now and don't like him, I could just end the contact after we graduate in two months. And eight weeks can't be too bad, can they?

"I'm sorry that I tried to help you out..", Hoseok mumbled and turned around to go away but I stopped him and grabbed his wrist.

"Wait! Look, I'm sorry that I'm always so mean to you alright? I just wanted to stay away from you because I don't like your reputation", I said and sighed.

"My reputation? That's all? You don't even know if it's true or not", Hoseok said and I realized that he was right.
"Tell me then, is it true what people say?"
"I've had sex with one girl only if that's what you want to know", he said and my eyes widened.

"Are you serious?", I asked.
"Yes. You could've asked me before. People just spread the juicy news they want to believe", Hoseok said.