Kim Taehyung

"Are you sure that everything will work out?", I asked and sighed.
"Of course it will! Now stop worrying! It is about time that you guys see each other again, Taehyung is talking about you constantly. And I mean constantly. You know I love you but somehow you're starting to annoy me, although you're not even here with us get."

You could practically hear Namjoon grinning through the phone.
"I love you too Joonie. So, tomorrow morning, right?"
"Right. Half past seven at the airport. I am going to pick you up as soon as you arrive here", Namjoon said.

"Alright, okay. Then I'll see you tomorrow I guess", I said.
"Right, see you tomorrow little one", Namjoon grinned and hung up.

I put my phone aside and smiled happily. Finally I was able to see Taehyung again! Quickly I packed all the necessary stuff into my bag and went to bed early to be fit the next day.

The next day I luckily sat in the plane on time, because I tended to being late to important appointments. Impatiently I checked my watch ever view minutes to see how much time was left until I was able to see Taehyung again.

And I was beyond relieved as soon as we landed in Shanghai because the time went by way too slow in my opinion.
Luckily it didn't took long until I got to get my bag back and was able to finally leave the airport.

I took on my jacket and put on my beanie before I went out of the airport, because it was quite cold outside but I also didn't want to be recognized by others.
As promised I noticed a guy standing in front of a car, his hood nearly covered his whole face.

I immediately knew that it was Namjoon so I made my way towards him. He didn't notice me because he was staring at his phone so I decided to greet him as I would normally do it.

Grinning I slowly approached him, tried to talk in a deep voice and said pretending to be serious: "Sir, you look quite lost standing here all on your own, do you wait for someone?"

He looked up and seemed to be quite confused but smiled as soon as he recognized me and hugged me.

"Hello little one", he grinned and looked at me cutely so I wouldn't be mad at him for always calling me little one.
"Good to see you Kim Namjoon", I grinned and looked at him just as cute as he was.

He grinned, helped me with my bag and just a few minutes later we were sitting in his car on the way to their hotel.
"And Tae really doesn't know that I'm coming to visit?", I asked and leaned my head against the window.

"No, Taehyung thinks I went out shopping", Namjoon laughed.
"And he let you go without wanting to join you?", I asked surprised.
"Yes, he wanted to continue playing overwatch with Jungkook."

I laughed and asked: "And do the others know?"
"Jin and Yoongi know because they helped planning everything but the others don't know that you're coming."
I just nodded, bit my lip and leaned back.

"I really missed you idiots", I then smiled and closed my eyes for a little while.
"Really? We had quite a good time without you", Namjoon grinned cheekily.
"But thanks to your boyfriend it felt like you were always by our side."

"That is what people call love Joonie, I know that's kind of a new world for you but maybe some day you get to experience it as well", I teased him grinning.

He just laughed at my comment and about half an hour later we arrived at their hotel. We made our way inside, I put away my bag and went upstairs with Namjoon to Yoongi's room.

"So the others are all in there, since you're supposed to be rehearsing?", I grinned and pulled my beanie down, so it was harder to identify my face at the first glance.

"Yes... And I think the others might be mad at me for not attending the rehearsal", Namjoon laughed in amusement.
He took out a key card and unlocked the door as we were standing in front of it. He took a quick glance at me, grinned and then walked inside.

"I'm sorry that I'm too late guys... someone interrupted my shopping tour and we talked for a little while. But you wouldn't believe who that someone was!", Namjoon said apologetic, grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room.

"Just by coincidence of course", I grinned in amusement.
"Y/N!", Taehyung squealed excitedly, jumped up, ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey", I smiled quietly and hugged him just as tight as he was hugging me. I looked him in the eyes and was practically able too see the sparks in them.

"Finally he won't annoy us all the time! I thought that day would never come", Yoongi sighed in relief.
Taehyung just ignored him, put the beanie from off my head and softly went with his fingers through my hair.

"You would not believe how much I have missed you", he whispered and softly kissed my forehead. He then placed his hand in my cheek and softly stroked it.
"I heard some things already", I said and placed my hands in his neck, intertwining my fingers.

Taehyung smiled, leaned towards me and softly pressed his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed him back and forgot our whole surrounding and that the others were still in the room with us.

"Tae, your room is just across the floor, you guys have two hours until we got to continue our rehearsal, now hurry up and move your cute butts out of the room", Jin then said.

Taehyung softly pulled back and grinned. He looked at me cutely before picking me up and carrying me into his room. I grabbed onto his shirt and leaned my head against his chest.

Carefully he put me down on his bed, closed the door and laid down beside me. But that position did not last long, before Taehyung pulled me on top of him, putting his arms around me and holding me tight.

I looked at him and was more than happy, while he started to try to take off my jacket in that position. As he realized that he had no chance in succeeding, he just pushed me from off him and climbed above me.

He finally took off my jacket and I softly brushed the stains from off his forehead with one finger.
"I missed you so much Taehyung", I whispered and looked him in the eyes.
"I bet not as much as I missed you", he smiled and pressed his lips on mine again, before I was able to say something.

I finally had him back, after five weeks of his absence. And in that moment, I was the happiest girl alive.