Kim Seokjin

"Are you sure that you know where we are going?"

"I am. Now stop complaining, will you? I thought you trust me."

"I do trust you, just not your orientation."

We were walking for over an hour now. I still didn't know where Jin wanted to bring me but it had to be somewhere special since he knew how much I hated walking for so long.

Today was our one-year anniversary and Jin had to work the whole day so we decided to do something together in the evening. He had picked me up from my apartment and ever since then we were walking along the streets.

"I'm tired Jinnie", I complained and pouted cutely.
"Don't be such a baby. It's not that far now", Jin said and softly put his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you but couldn't we just have ordered pizza and watch a movie at my place?", I asked.
"We will. But we will do that afterwards", Jin smiled and softly placed a kiss on my head.

"Alright, I'm sorry that I am complaining all the time", I said and looked up to him.
"Don't apologize, there's no need to. I love you, even when you complain about my plans all the time", Jin smiled.

"I love you too", I just smiled and leaned my head against his chest while walking. He softly stroked my hair and we continued walking in silence for a while.

"There it is!", Jin suddenly said, grabbed my hand and pulled me with him further up the small mountain. I've never been here before so I had no clue where he wanted to take me.

But I was speechless as I saw where we were. He brought me to kind of a platform on the hill. At the edge, there were several street lamps and all of them looked like they came straight out of some fairytale.

There were also three benches in total, all facing the edge of the platform. And as I looked up I was able to see why.
"Wow", I whispered and softly dragged Jin with me towards the edge.

A small wall prevented people from falling down the platform but from here you were able to see above the whole city. And the skyline was absolutely beautiful at night. Small lights shining everywhere, making the city look like the night sky with hundreds of little stars.

"Do you like it?", Jin asked, stood behind me and placed his arms around me. He rested his hands on my stomach, softly hugging me, and leaned his head on top of mine.
"I love it. It's absolutely beautiful", I smiled and softly grabbed his hands on my stomach.

"Just like you. That's why I wanted to take you here", he said smiling.
"Don't be so cheesy", I chuckled and blushed a bit.
"Happy one-year little one", he whispered and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Happy one-year", I smiled happily. I wanted to get my gaze off of the skyline but it was just too overwhelmingly beautiful. Quickly I turned around to face Jin who, in my eyes, was even more beautiful than the skyline.

"Thank you for taking me here", I smiled and placed my hands in his neck, looking him directly in the eyes.
"You deserve so much more", he smiled and softly stroked my cheek with his hand.

"But what I don't deserve is a man like you", I said and shook my head lightly.
"Right, you probably deserve someone much better than me", Jin said.
"Better than you? That's not even possible", I said.

"Sometimes it is. I'm sorry that I don't have as much time for you as other guys have", Jin suddenly apologized.
"Are you kidding me? I knew what I was getting into when you asked me to be your girlfriend. I know how your life works and I would never want you to choose between me or your job. I'm alright with you not always having time for me."

"Are you sure? I mean sometimes-"
"I am 100% sure Jinnie. I love you for all the things you are. And your job is a part of you. I don't want you to change the way you are for me", I interrupted him.

He just smiled and softly pressed his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed him back, softly pulling him closer to me. The kiss was quite deep and passionate but it just fitted the atmosphere.

As he pulled away he looked me in the eyes and smiled softly.
"Thank you", he whispered.
"There's no need to thank me for anything Jin. That's just what people do for another person if they love them truly", I smiled.

"You're perfect", Jin said quietly and hugged me tightly. I chuckled as I hugged him back, burying my head at his chest. We stood there for a while and none of us dared to move.

I flinched a bit in surprise as suddenly music started playing and a familiar voice started singing. Confused I looked up just to see the other six guys standing there, singing the song that played as Jin and I met a year ago.

I chuckled in amusement, leaned against Jin and watched them sing. Jin continued holding me close while the others sang the song for us. As they finished they all applauded and cheered like total goofballs.

Jin and I laughed while they walked towards us.
"Happy one-year to our favorite couple", Taehyung grinned.
"Yah, Noona, you look great", Jungkook teased Jin on purpose and grinned.

"She always does Jungkook-ah, she's my girlfriend", Jin said and didn't let off of me.
"I missed your high note at the end though Yoongi", I then grinned.
"You know how much I love them."

Yoongi grinned, took a deep breath and sang the ending of the song again on his own, with one of his famous high notes.
We all burst out into laughter and applauded as Yoongi finished it.

"Great job", I laughed.
"You can get a picture with me if you want. But an autograph I will charge extra", Yoongi said, pretending to be serious.
"I will think about it", I grinned.

"Hyung, we heard everything you guys talked before", Jimin suddenly said and looked at Jin.
"First of all, sorry for that, but second, you have to keep her! You two are meant for each other! And you're totally adorable together", he then said, making me blush and Jin grin.

"We've got a new number one fan", Jin said and looked at me.
"I've been replaced!", Taehyung said desperately.
Namjoon shook his head and then said: "Come on guys, let them have a bit privacy. See you at home Jin. And it was nice to see you again Y/N."

Jin and I grinned in amusement while Namjoon tried to get them all back to their car. As they were gone I looked up to Jin again.
"I'm sorry, I tried to stop them but they insisted on singing for us tonight", he said.

I laughed and said: "That's alright, they just love us."
"That's True. But how can they not? We both are absolutely beautiful", Jin joked.
I laughed and looked at him in amusement.

He then sat down at a bench, softly pulling me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me.
"Thank you for being with me. I love you", he whispered and placed a soft kiss below my ear.

"Thank you for choosing me as your girlfriend. I love you too. And thank you for making this evening so special", I smiled.
"I'd do anything for you", Jin smiled softly.

"You're more than I could ever wish for", I smiled and looked him in the eyes.
He smiled and softly laid his lips on mine again. I kissed him back immediately and relaxed in his arms.

Sure, it wasn't a perfect date in the eyes of some people, but Jin made it special in his own way. And I loved him more than anything, so I didn't care about where he took me or what we did, as long as he was with me. And like that, he always managed to make me happy.