The guard put a hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword and gave him a stern look.
"You're free to enter, if I see them in there..I'm escorting all of you out. This is your only warning before you get slapped with underage drinking, understand?"

Neptune eyed his sword and put his hands up. "Alright, dude. No need to get weapons involved."

"You never know. You may be a huntsman, but a lot of you are just kids with dangerous weapons."

Neptune turned towards the group and shrugged in defeat.

Blake looked at Gray, who was having a conversation with Sun about tails.

An idea popped in her head.

"Gray."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna need you to touch that big man over there."

"Okay!"
She quickly stopped him before he ran off.

"Gloves off."

"Ohh." He slid the glove off of his hand and handed it to Blake.

Neptune stepped aside as the guard eyed the little boy down.

"Now who might this be?" The deep raspy voice he had scared Gray a little.

"He's...he's..." Neptune tried to think of an excuse as Blake walked up to them.

"He's..our...son?"

The guard took a minute to look at them both, not seeing any resemblance whatsoever.

"A little young don't you think?"

Neptune put an arm around Blake's shoulder, bringing her closer. "Yup. That's why we got married! Those are the, uh, bridesmaids and the best man over there."

The man scratched at his grizzly beard. "Funny how he looks nothing like you."

Blake glared at Neptune before speaking. "He's adopted."

She discreetly tapped Gray on his arm, signaling him to make his move.

He ran up to the guard, quickly clutching his hand as his eyes turned greyer and greyer. Gray let go after a while and the man looked around, forgetting where he was for a moment.

Neptune coughed. "Sir."

"Huh?"

"You said you were letting our party in."

"..right...right."

He stepped aside letting them through as he rubbed his forehead, suddenly feeling lightheaded.

Ilia waited outside with Gray as the rest of the team walked up to a full table. All except Neptune, who went to get himself a drink.

At the table were 3 boys, one of them having brown hair and tattooed arms just as Gray described.

Blake was surprisingly the first to confront him, but he spoke first.
"Hey kitty cat, I'll buy you a drink if you sit on my lap."