Russell Martin (Pittsburgh Pirates)

Russell & Hannah

Finally, everything you worked so hard for had payed off.

Staying up late to sing at bars all around Pittsburgh earned you the spot you'd always dreamed of.

You got the honor to sing the national anthem and a song of your choice before the Pirates game.

Three hours before you had to sing, you got dressed in a complimentary dress room which was really just a glorified bathroom.

They gave you outfit options. You ended up choosing a yellow dress with the black Pittsburgh 'P' on the back. It was tight on the top and loosened as it got to the bottom. It barely came to your mid thigh which made you a little self conscious even though you knew you had no right to be.

The people who arranged the whole thing wanted you to have a good girl look even though your dress was so short.

They made you wear shiny Mary Janes and a cutesy half up half down curly bob hairstyle which totally clashed with the dress but you didn't mind much.

They gave you light eyeliner but heavy mascara. Something about bringing out the shine in your eyes.

They gave you bright red lipstick and light blush.

After a quick warmup, it was time to go.

Nervously, you walked out to a roaring crowd and stood on the pitchers mound.

"Hannah, everyone!" A commentator shouted.

You were handed a microphone and told to sing.

You took a shaky breath and began.

By the end of the song, your adrenaline was pumping and you were getting giddy.

The instructor said there would be a surprise during your performance but he didn't tell you what it would be.

You got a standing ovation and smiled, waiting patiently for the music from 'Give Your Heart A Break' by Demi Lovato to start.

After a short intermission, it began and so did you.

During the first chorus, the crowd turned away from you and started going crazier than they already were.

You kept singing but turned around.

Your voice faltered when you saw Russell Martin, your favorite player, walking towards you with a chair.

He sat the chair down and started dancing terribly around you.

You laughed and kept singing.

He soon sat on the chair and motioned for you to come over to him.

Totally forgetting that you were in front of a crowd of thousands, you gave him a mini lap dance, gently grinding your bottom on his hips.

You heard a moan escape his lips as you stood back up and finished the song.

When it was over, you did a courtesy.

Russell threw his arm over your shoulder and kissed your cheek.

Everyone clapped as he led you off the field and towards your dressing room.

"That lap dance was uncalled for," he said jokingly.

"I just hope my mom wasn't watching," you laughed.

He looked at you and quickly wrapped his hand around the back of your neck and pulled you into a deep kiss. You melted into him as your lips moved perfectly in sync.

After a while, he pulled away.

"Meet me here after the game," he said, out of breath.

You nodded stupidly and smiled.

As he started to walk out, you grabbed his arm and pulled him into another kiss.

Even though he obviously had to go to the dugout, he kissed you back.

You regretfully pulled away and wiped the red lipstick from his mouth.

"After the game," he winked as turned and ran out.

You fell down on the couch and smiled the biggest smile you could manage.