Joe Kelly (Boston Red Sox)

Joe & Liz

"Joe, I'm home!" I yelled, arms full of groceries.

"I'm in the living room with the guys, Lizzie!" He responded.

Furrowing my brows, I walked into the living room only to be surprised by seeing Sandoval, Ramirez, Ortiz, and Bogaerts all sitting on the floor with Joe smiling proudly up at me.

"But... there's only one car outside," I drifted off as they started to laugh.

"Boys night. We all need it once in a while," Papi chuckled.

"C'mere Liz, we can put away the groceries later," Joe said as he motioned me over.

I walked over to him and sat down on his lap, giggling when he kissed the back of my neck.

"We want to hear your Spanish," Xander grinned.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Joe, only to get a shrug and a chuckle in response.

"No bueno," I said quickly. Although they taught me often, I was still nowhere near fluent and I hated being patronized.

"How do you say 'I love the Red Sox'? Hanley asked.

"Te amo los calcetines rojos," I said, looking around the circle for approval but only getting deep belly laughs from the guys.

"Babe, you don't have to change the name of the team. Just te amo los Red Sox," he whispered, kissing my cheek afterwards.

"Okay, okay, how about 'Joe Kelly is the most handsome man in the world'?" Pablo said, barely being able to hold in his laughter. He knew I would mess this one up.

"Joe Kelly es el hombre más bonito del mundo," I mumbled, feeling like I was right but knowing something was wrong.

"Eh, close! You just call Joe beautiful, not handsome," Papi smiled over at me.

"Maybe I said that on purpose," I smirked.

"Okay Lizzie, last one. How do you say 'I'm going to make you boys some food'?" Xander asked.

"Vete al carajo," I smiled at them.

"Oh she was waiting for that one!" One of the guys yelled.

"You're so hot when you cuss in Spanish," Joe whispered down the back of my neck.

Shivering, I stood up and gave him one last kiss before walking triumphantly out of the center of the boys.