Xander Bogaerts (Boston Red Sox)

Xander & Juliet

"Damnit, Juliet! Why do you always do this?!"

Xander was pacing around his living room angrily as I held his phone in my hand. I'd seen yet another unfamiliar notification pop up and this time, I grabbed it before he had the chance to make up a lie.

"Why are you the victim, Xander? You're the one talking to girls constantly," I said, tears streaming down my face.

This wasn't the first time I'd caught Xander creeping around on me. It'd happened more times than I could count, but I loved him. Oh, how I loved him. When it was good, it was so good, but there were moments like these when I wondered why I bothered putting myself through this heartache time and time again.

"Juliet, you are crazy. You're a fucking psychopath! You hear a notification and go insane! You don't even know my passcode! How the hell do you know it's a girl?!" He was standing directly in front of me now, eyes wide and full of rage.

"How do I know it's a girl? HOW DO I KNOW IT'S A GIRL?!" I stood up from the couch, not caring that his 6'1 frame towered over me. "It's always a girl! You think I don't see how they look at you and you look at them in the meet and greets or signings? You think your phone has never been unlocked around me and you aren't paying attention to what's popping up? You think I'm fucking stupid?!"

His hand quickly raised up and knocked the phone out of my hand with ease. We both watched as it fell to the floor and shattered on impact. Instead of shouting at me, he grabbed my throat and pushed me back down on the couch.

"Xander!" I squeaked, not sure which way this was going.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Juliet. For once in your goddamn life, shut the fuck up."

He loosened the grip on my neck and slid his other hand under my nightgown and straight into me. I gasped and locked eyes with him, not sure what he was doing but also not sure if I actually cared. He leaned down and pressed his mouth hard against mine, shoving his tongue in my mouth with force. I kissed him back, feeling my anger dissipate with every thrust of his fingers.

He pulled his face from mine but still hovered close. "You aren't ever going to touch my phone again, Juliet."

I could barely make out what he was saying as his fingers found all the right spots. I was his little puppet and he knew that. His arm started moving faster, other hand still on my neck.

"Say it Juliet, say you will never touch my phone again."

I whimpered, unable to speak at all as I felt my high coming. He suddenly pulled his hand out and stared at me with a blank expression.

"Please don't stop!" I cried, needing his touch, his attention, his love.

"Say it!"

"I'll never touch your phone again! I swear!" I pulled his hand back under my gown and he found my spot right away.

"That's my good girl," he mumbled, caressing his lips over mine.

He tightened the grip on my neck and started kissing me again. My head started feeling fuzzy and I knew it was coming. He could feel me tightening around his fingers, and forced me to look at him.

"Look at me when you cum. I want you to see the only man who will ever make you feel like this."

Within seconds I was screaming his name over and over, convulsing against him as he held me steady. He pulled his fingers out slowly and brought them to his lips, licking my wetness from them.

He smirked at me. "You're mine. Don't you ever forget that."